2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

A non branded QS release will out later.
thats all i needed to know as long as they don't change that much im all in, havent been in here all day is there a RD for the branded pair? Trying to gauge when I should expect those to drop. 

Pro B's?

I'm not sure how many were in that series. 4? I could be completely wrong.

@civickid96
, @StillIn729
, @osyrhiz
, and @Dcypoe81
will definitely know the answer though

There was a nice handful; I can't remember exactly how many but some had the thin tongue and some had the fat "SB" tongue

I had the Smurfs, Griptapes and Obsidian/Whites which were my original PSU party shoes when my man @af1 1982 was like 13 :smh: :lol:

I'll go on the record and say I'm down for the non branded version as I did with the wof lows. I don't rep anything with words relating to ny (no disrespect to any ny peeps in here)

Loving the BP's cant wait ! They do have a similar look like krampus dunks ! But man loving the concept and 3m flash . My last major cop :frown: . I have a wedding to plan for april so i think this is a great way to end this years sneaker cop . Lol . What trips me out is how there going to be handing out wrist banda for a week. They must have a lot of shoes to pass out !

Pose of the day

Mostly from the Yankees, so no real bad blood. I don't mind getting my shop on and chilling out there. Only two hats I'll never wear is a Yankees and marlins hat.
so much hatred for the yankees its crazy but its just the way it is haha. Well if anything these are the brooklyn projects not the bronx projects haha

Mostly from the Yankees, so no real bad blood. I don't mind getting my shop on and chilling out there. Only two hats I'll never wear is a Yankees and marlins hat.

Feel the same about Boston and anything MIA, except for the Marlin's, but only the old logo. Also, I believe BP is based out of California.... Is there a NY store I don't know about?

Last edited by a moderator:
so much hatred for the yankees its crazy but its just the way it is haha. Well if anything these are the brooklyn projects not the bronx projects haha
Had a feeling you would say something to that degree, you right and no hard feelings. Down with biggie all day you can keep the rest. Not trying to derail for those left out.

Feel the same about Boston and anything MIA, except for the Marlin's, but only the old
logo. Also, I believe BP is based out of California.... Is there a NY store I don't know about?
My fellow 561 brother I believe your right. And the marlins beat the Indians back in the day and I never got over that. Didn't even wanna be in town for the parade.

Back
Top Bottom