2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Speaking of hoyas..I had a pair of the Jordan 1 mid georgetowns and got rid of them..wasn't feeling them

^ I had the 6.0s that were essentially that color a few years ago.  Grabbed them for like 15 bucks and beat the crap out of them.  I might have to pick up the SBs at some point - love that color combo.

Those lows will always be Thunder Blues to me. Easy to rock on the daily. Love my pair.

I def see the "Hoyas" theme there but you can't NOT call the rivalry pack joints Hoyas or Georgetowns.
Thank you! The high's CW is nowhere near right.; so I refuse to buy them (I have a closet full of GU gear).

But when I saw those thunder lows I was like, "You are what I'm looking for; I shall dub thee...... Hoyas".
roll.gif
My wife when through hell and high water to find a size 12 for my birthday; they ended up coming from Japan.

Last edited:

Thank you! The high's CW is nowhere near right.; so I refuse to buy them (I have a closet full of GU gear).

But when I saw those thunder lows I was like, "You are what I'm looking for; I shall dub thee...... Hoyas".
roll.gif
My wife when through hell and high water to find a size 12 for my birthday; they ended up coming from Japan.
Props to your wife for tracking them down!

Hope that closet of GU gear includes a throwback Iverson!

Where do I find that list of SBs that were releasing? I remember it accurately predicted the LMs and some other sneakers that came out.

Has anyone spotted these in a size ten?

Another question What sb era has the fattest tongue?

Orange box and silver box, perhaps. Although, Bucks barely has padding in the tongue, while Jedis, Bisons, etc have a very fat tongue.

Edit my post on qs release date
My spot gave me wrong info and called me and corrected it BP RELEASE the 9th
Sorry

Just went to jacks garage. Struck out on the tiffs. People brought their famlies openly talking about reselling. A couple doubled up. No shame, little ladies buying what was left (size 10.5 plus). Oh well off to the side show at bp.

Spending hours in line to make less than I'd make in a days worth of work seems like a whole lot of BS. I don't get it. Especially when you've got to convince multiple people to do it with you.

Spending hours in line to make less than I'd make in a days worth of work seems like a whole lot of BS. I don't get it. Especially when you've got to convince multiple people to do it with you.

That what I don't get. Lots of work for maybe a couple hundred. Kind of odd. I was trying to double up myself but just so I can trash one pair and not feel bad. But in all fairness it was a raffle so luck is luck I guess.

Last edited:

what exactly did he do last year that i keep hearing about?
Long story short, he lied and said that the WOF lows were being scrapped because of issues with the city of Hollywood. All of a sudden he's used his "Hollywood juice" to pull strings so that Hollywood allows him to drop the in-store version only and tells people that they won't be available ANYWHERE ELSE, even though there were multiple shops saying the were getting the QS version. He did this all to sell his horrid over branded in-store version of the shoe. All of it was lies.

All bp politics aside. Was pretty much at the end of the line only around 20-30 people behind me once I got the wrist band #153. Plenty of them left for any local if you're interested.

Pass on those... Out of the 4 BP collabs slayers prolly the best followed by the WOF... Paparazzi and those nasty yellow brown ones are in there own bottom level. I will say that I'd take the paparazzi before the yellow pair XD but not for retail

Back
Top Bottom