2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Now to wait for the "We are experiencing technical difficulties" tweet and the rescheduled launch announcement. 

lmao...NDC couldn't even load the quartersnacks properly.

good luck to all my dudes trying to cop beijings tomorrow on NDC with the masses hopping on for the WTL and kobes :smh:

Wow. I figured with every store selling before nike that these would be on here at least half the day. Must have been SUPER limited........havent seen an SB sell out like that since the Tiffs

Wow. I figured with every store selling before nike that these would be on here at least half the day. Must have been SUPER limited........havent seen an SB sell out like that since the Tiffs
maybe nike moved/allocated most of their stock to other skateshops to fulfill last minute orders [since the finished product ended up being nicer than the sample]? Maybe that was the delay?

Last edited:
Waited quite a bit, but I just left the in-line tab open at work and after about 7 mins it finally added. 

Last edited:
maybe nike moved/allocated most of theirs to other skateshops to fulfill last minute orders? Maybe that was the delay?
Do they do that?

Id believe they just had another problem with the website or they were just really limited before id think that was the case. But its a possibility if they operate like that.

cowtownskateboards.com

Still has some sizes left, free shipping as well!
alien.gif

Companies will do that. Yes.
I know companies do that.......But does NIKE do that?, is what im asking.

I dont think they do, for the simple fact that skate shops have to order their size runs MONTHS before a shoe releases.

Which is why i asked........

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom