2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks Slpy for the help

have you dealt with this person before?

Also how much are you size 13

Supreme Air force ! Red

thanks

Daniel

napkindrop.gif

Which I don't really understand. I love my Calis personally and the material on them is the best from this year if we're not counting the Lance Mountains. 

One think I don't think people are realizing are the fact that Nike no longer works with Kanye. So even thought the CW is identical, nothing is associated to Kanye, they shouldn't be limited at all just another shop collab, at least that's my opinion 

You guys see this pre-order for Yeezy lows on eBay? Price isn't too bad if they end up only being released at Premier. That's the rumor I've heard. Lows only at Premier, highs will be a GR. Thoughts?

NOT MY AUCTION 

This might mean it's not limited to premier.

Those tan lacesssssss.

Remind me on when I was on the fence with the Calis and seen the white laces on them.

Yeah I'm worried about that. The dude is a shoe seller with 6,000 feedback and 99%+ positive feedback, so I feel a little better about it, but it probably ain't happening lol.

They were made to be skated 
wink.gif

Trust me, man, I was in the LM1's skating within a week of purchase but I'm just saying some shoes I like to rock exclusively as nice kicks. My firecrackers are coming apart because of failed slides on a longboard / flip tricks on my shortboard.

Back
Top Bottom