2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For those that have removed insoles to fit smaller sizes

Do you put some other kind of insole in there or just leave them out?
Doesn't seem like it would be comfortable without insoles, but I've never tried so maybe when I get home I'll walk around without

I've got a few 11.5's that very seldom get worn because I have to take the insoles out. I've tried slmewhat thinner insoles but it doesn't seem to give the room no insoles provides. It's not uncomfortable but its not something I could do all day every day. It's a bit of a rough ride

I'm definitely digging those brown on green and the flat tongue lows. I've always wondered what dunk lows feel and look on feet with thin tongues, so those may end up RD cops

That bomb pop high is very meh.. That high doesnt stimulate my mind at all

Last edited:
Spill the beans BBM 
nerd.gif

I've got a few 11.5's that very seldom get worn because I have to take the insoles out. I've tried slmewhat thinner insoles but it doesn't seem to give the room no insoles provides. It's not uncomfortable but its not something I could do all day every day. It's a bit of a rough ride

I'm definitely digging those brown on green and the flat tongue lows. I've always wondered what dunk lows feel and look on feet with thin tongues, so those may end up RD cops

That bomb pop high is very meh.. That high doesnt stimulate my mind at all
I like the thin tongue on the SB's to me its more comfy, I dont like tight fitting things around my ankles...............pause

Last edited:
Those thin tongues are Ishod's thinned down silhouette
I can't wait to see them in person.... I'm expecting them to be lighter for some reason

If the only difference with the ishod dunks is the tongue... Nike can take an L on that

If they redesign the whole shoe inside out, maybe put a sock bootie in there or slim down the shape... now we're talking

Last edited:

just got these in

my question is...is the nubuck supposed to be ashy looking? if not how do i go about fixing it?

tie dye lows would be better w a foggy outsole but theyre still ill. gum highs. popsicles. grip tapes. the white black look promising. want canvas though

If the only difference with the ishod dunks is the tongue... Nike can take an L on that

If they redesign the whole shoe inside out, maybe put a sock bootie in there or slim down the shape... now we're talking
from what i was told, the whole shoe has no tooling in it. no heal pods not extra padding , thin tongue etc... ishod said nobodys skates dunks anymore because they are too stiff or whatever. so he wanted a more flexible dunk 

After they showed what's in store for 2016 I know my Dunk collection is going to at least double next year.  My favorite shoes.

That feeling when you are watching an eBay auction AND the seller is in the same city AND is will to let you save the shipping by meeting up AND you get busy and forget to bid AND the worn (but look ok) 720's sell for $15

Damn. I have that feeling right now

That feeling when you are watching an eBay auction AND the seller is in the same city AND is will to let you save the shipping by meeting up AND you get busy and forget to bid AND the worn (but look ok) 720's sell for $15

Ouch! 

On a side note, thanks to you guys I learned how to properly bid on ebay lol.  I've been sniped one too many times

I guess that's what happens when you take a break. You just lose that touch.

Side note: hit him with $30 for a meet up.

Back
Top Bottom