2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What would your Wolf in Sheep's Clothing SB look like if you had the chance to design?
Papa bears basically, but white and black, but the inside top of the tongue detailed was wolf, with the solf tongue running along the inside of the shoe tongue.

White where key places rubbed away LM style to black. Could end up with a Haze dunk type effect. I know that's not fully fleshed out idea, but that's where I would have started for that theme.

What would your Wolf in Sheep's Clothing SB look like if you had the chance to design?

Same material but a low. Black swoosh that rubs away to wolf eyes. White midsole and black outsole. Maybe wolf eyes on the tongue tag.

Not saying I'd like it but if they wanted to step way outside the box then they could do something like the Jordan 16 with a shroud of sheeps clothing that can be removed to see the wolf aspect. It would be a real decisive love/hate shoe but even if you hated it, you'd have to respect them thinking outside the box and taking a risk to bring it back to what SB used to be with concepts.

Would have been all over blogs, etc. and might have been dope depending on how it was done.

Last edited:
Not saying I'd like it but if they wanted to step way outside the box then they could do something like the Jordan 16 with a shroud of sheeps clothing that can be removed to see the wolf aspect. It would be a real decisive love/hate shoe but even if you hated it, you'd have to respect them thinking outside the box and taking a risk to bring it back to what SB used to be with concepts.

Would have been all over blogs, etc. and might have been dope depending on how it was done.

Like the Clot AF1 that had tearaway material?

for the second time in a row my shoe order from SPOT has been cancelled due to an inventory error

I get it they were both clearance and the site said last one, but damn two pairs for the low that I couldn't get

I complained, not sure what good it will do.... I like ordering from SPOT because of the personal feel/ people were hella cool when I visited there last year

I guess it saves me money, but my hopes were up and I hate THAT feeling of being let down

Don't post much in this thread but those black sheep are all right, the special packaging is insane.  Just wonder what the quality is like on them. 

My interpretation would be like the Papa Beard, but instead of fur, you'd have a curly wool type material that you could sheet away, and underneath would reveal a grey/black wolf's fur graphic like the sticker from the ISO pack.

I still think they should do a punk rock collab, like the "out of step" motif since that has a black sheep.

Maybe tomorrow

Though I'm still disappointed at the simplicity of the BS collab, they still look nice and I really like supporting local shops. Will likely go for the wolf pack release and if I'm not satisfied I'll oop someone

I picked up 12 in 2016 with at least one more to be picked up on disco

doubled on 2 though (sasquatch and the ISO gasparilla that CLiver personalized to me)

Back
Top Bottom