2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Total for both comes out to a little more as getting both on black sheep with shipping chrgs. So they just upped the prices to make up for the free shipping haha I believe it was 15.50 for each on BS but with like 12 or 14 for shipping

Last edited:
Well guess I won't be copping can't find a way tho checkout other than pp which I need to use my card. Am I trippin or is it pp only ??

Got a set on bs site and a set on fl haha will def use on my Melvin's and the other on my hopeful cop from atlas [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Got a set on bs site and a set on fl haha will def use on my Melvin's and the other on my hopeful cop from atlas [emoji]128591[/emoji]
good choice! Melvins were one of my first SBs ever.. so dope. Now i'm gonna have to go on the hunt for some 
nthat.gif

Definitely regret not getting the lace pack and lace locks on black sheep when they first came out. **** Fully Laced, that's way overpriced [emoji]128545[/emoji]

I thought $15 was pricey from BS
$23?

And at 12/1/2/3am? What is up with that

What is going on here? Is 2017 going to be a throwback year for SB?

Still waiting for unsharks to be available.... I didn't expect the materials to be good, I just want the colorway

Back
Top Bottom