3/16 Lakers v. Rockets (Where 22 Happens)

pimp.gif

#1 out West

Originally Posted by Beats05

Scola, Jackson, Alston, and Battier killed it this game.

Boston has Ray Allen out, so the Rockets may very well take this to 23. New Orleans has David West out; that could mean 24. But then it's Golden State and Phoenix. It will be a TOUGH next 4 games for Houston.

yup i was just getting ready to see their following games to see if they can keep the ball rolling.....They will break the streak in the next 4 games.

Man the lakers supporting cast SUCKS

you see how the rockets players if u give them any space its pretty much automatic i mean all yall sayin team ball need to stop listening to espn anyalst withall that play the right way talk......

All game sasha, farmar, luke, rad, fish missin WIDE open shots and when they have the ball they dont do anything productive....... Like no one on this teambesides kobe can create for them so eff this team ball stuff kobe go to work we either win that way or we lose but its the only way....... They are a betterteam so y play team ball we might as well us the x-factor and kobe and see how far that takes us

U dont see rockets fans sayin dont leave the shooters
smh.gif
and there is a reason y

laugh.gif
skip this isnt the playground

Look how they look out there

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by thachosen123

indifferent.gif
Call me a hater if you want, but i'm still not convinced with this rocket team

laugh.gif

But im so serious tho, i'm not
grin.gif

Agreed 110%.

I'm a Lakers fan of course and what the Rockets are doing is amazing, yes, but I don't think this is really a championship caliber team. This will catch up to them sooner or later and once playoff time comes, the entire mentality's of teams change (aka Spurs) and the Rockets don't have what it takes to win it all.
None the less, props to the Rockets for 22 in a row.

no one is saying that they are. even a rocket-lover in JVG said they're not a championship contender. if they had yao ming, they ARE easily the bestteam in the L. without yao, they're a top 5-6 team so they could win one round or so, but that will probably be it.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

tired.gif

Kobe's about to have one of those 13-33 games with like 2 assists.
smh.gif

BTW I believe the Rockets could win this game without TMAC even playing. Their defense is that good right now.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
Damn I was close, 11-33 with 2 assists. I didn't think dude would actually do worse than my prediction though.

Watching the Lakers play recently has me
smh.gif
. Defensively, they cannot defend thescreen and roll, and need some help soon or they can slip down the Western Conference ladder really fast. As much as Bynum and Gasol are missed, I think theyare missing Ariza the most. He was relentless on the defensive end, with steals and igniting the fast break, which the Lakers desperately need right now. Theyare running everything through Kobe, and as great as he is, no way can he go 5 on 1 against any team.

Originally Posted by The Jordan Massacre

22 IN A ROW!!!!!! *#!* THE LAKERS AND THE WANNABE MJ KOBE!! H-TOWN ALL DAYYYY !
roll.gif
SKIP AND BOBBY WENT OFFF
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
1ST IN THE WEST YAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Shut up.

props to the rockets
pimp.gif

played great defense (i haven't seen kobe struggle against a defense like that since detroit) and role players hitting shots.

lakers on the other hand have some work to do
smh.gif

...and the bandwagon rockets fans jumping in.
rockets played great defense and their a solid team but I'm not sold on them to have playoff success this year especially if they have to play the Warriorsin the first round.

Lakers played no defense and rocket took advantage of that with wide open 3's. but props to roc for 22

okay congrats to the Rocket fans
you guys win kool
us Laker fans were Pau-less
but the Rockets arent gonna win crap in the playoffs imageimageimage and its the truth

And Lakers fans wonder why people hate us. We were Pau less, but they were Yao less. It was actually a pretty evenly matched game. Our PG's just gotoutplayed and Battier locked down Kobe. There's no need to bring playoffs into this game post. When that time comes, it comes. As for now, Congrats to theRockets. 22 is a row is amazing. Lakers need to take note on how the Rockets play defense.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

i dont know what is worst.... 4 for 16 or 11 for 33.....
Skip straight killed it out there

at least tmac understands when your shot is off, try to get assists
pimp.gif
b/c he was WAYYYYYYYYYYYY OFF. at least he stepped up big in the 4th with 9 points
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Originally Posted by The Jordan Massacre

22 IN A ROW!!!!!! *#!* THE LAKERS AND THE WANNABE MJ KOBE!! H-TOWN ALL DAYYYY !
roll.gif
SKIP AND BOBBY WENT OFFF
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
1ST IN THE WEST YAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Shut up.

product_137_closeup.jpg

you salty bo?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can somebody explain to me why us laker fans can't leave a damn thead without talking stupid crap? Tmac didn't have the best game but they won.

You may believe they won't do crap in the playoffs but game threads are game threads. And in this game they beat us. Take the L and move on. Rockets arenumber one in the west and thats all there is to it. We have to worry about us. PHX is only one game behind us for a tie of the pacific divison. Thats what weneed to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom