3g iphone $199?

A person I know who works for At&t told me that in June there will be at 3 g iphone for $199

Can anyone please let me know if this is the truth.....

It seems that AT&T might be looking to make the new iPhone a little bit more affordable than the current iteration. Word on the streets is that AT&T could subsidize the new iPhone, and take up to $200 off the price of the unit. Many flocked to AT&T for the iPhone the first time, subsidized or not. Fast forward to now, with new iPhone, new features, and the possibility of the device being more affordable than the last, and AT&T could see an even greater number this time around.

We of course know that the new iPhone will come in 8GB and 16GB flavors. The source says that the devices will sell for $399 and $449, respectively. If the devices were sold at this rumored contract price, then they would sell for $199 and $249. Even at the most expensive, the new iPhone would be cheaper than the current one on this pricing scheme.

The source did not stop at this information either. They took the time to leak a few features of the new device. All the usuals were listed. GPS, etc. One thing that was said that conflicts with our earlier reports, is the new iPhone will be 2.5mm thinner than the current one. Since their sources are not confirmed, take that at face value.

I've the same rumors too.

http://topiphonenews.com/att-to-sell-3g-iphone-for-199/

Damn time to sell my phone while I can still get 500+ for it.
tired.gif

My contract is gonna be up with t-mobile this august.. I might have to switch if they dont catch up and get on the 3g soon.

c'mon man why would they sell a newer version thats LESS expensive than the current model

its merely a rumor nothing is certain esp. with de la vega and jobs.
i work for at&t and we don't find out any info. for the phones until the actual date or maybe a day or 2 in advance, if that...

Hope SERO is around and would work to these once they're legally available on other networks.

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

i hope not then everyone and there mom will walk around with iphones
lame ++* , grow up. scared seeing more people will take away your "shine" and "coolness", herb ++* dude
smh.gif
smh.gif

face it, iPhones are the new Sidekick

i might upgrade my iphone for that price. the internet on these things is
sick.gif
slow as hell

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Damn time to sell my phone while I can still get 500+ for it.
tired.gif
Not unless you have the 16 gb.
laugh.gif
I sold my used 4gb a few months ago for that much and I plan on selling my current one a week before they announcethe 3g, hopefully people don't do their research and end up paying me at least to get the new one in exchange for my old
laugh.gif

too bad its from at&t...i would buy it for 200 if it was from the apple store to unlock it...i dont want a at&t contract

been waiting to get an iphone for the longest.. im happy to hear this one will be cheaper

Originally Posted by djaward

BLACKBERRY> Iphone anyday of the week.
unless you email all day everyday, the phone is nothing amazing. i have an 8830 and its not as cracked up as people make it out to be.

the bigger question is...how much of the multimedia are they gonna grip you on the contract? $80 a month? no thanks! rather pay the full 400 than have 100bucks a month of payments.

Damn I have the iPhone, got it in January.... but if it REALLY is only $200 that'd be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'd buy that the 1st day!

Back
Top Bottom