707HP 2015 SRT Challenger Hemi Hellcat: update Charger

^ dont worry about it, its cool

but the zr1 has one of the best production builds money can buy regardless of whatever

especially if your using it as a foundation.

I don't know why I even bother with NT car threads... the stuff some of you guys say :lol:

The Challenger is a Muscle car. 5 seats, powerful motor, low pricing, greater emphasis on bottom end straight line acceleration, higher ground clearance, easily functions as a daily driver.

The Viper (sans first gen) and Corvette are Sports cars. 2 seats, powerful motor (not necessarily a requirement), higher pricing, greater emphasis on top speeds and handling, low ground clearance, not practical as a daily driver.

Last edited:
If you are even thinking about buying this car or ANY SRT for that matter, gas mileage should be the LAST thing on your mind :lol:

With that said, 21.8 is very respectable for a car with 707 horses highway or not. I'm sold.

- Preciate it.

I wasn't even thinking about mpg, but 21.8? damn. Car of the century material.

heard there's no MDS in the hellcat. 
nerd.gif

8 speed is supposed to give it better gas mileage but yes i remember rumors of it not having it

im gonna go with that it doesnt have it.

I thought a blower helped gas mileage in and of itself.

Turbochargers tend to increase gas mileage while Superchargers tend to decrease it.

There are cases like the Toyota Previa where the supercharged version gets better MPGs than the NA version because the base 4cyl is so incredibly underpowered in comparison to the size of the vehicle it requires the engine to work much harder and burn more fuel. That's a rare example and I highly, highly doubt that applies to the Challenger.

damn the rumors were true! very impressive. that dude from challengertalk is always on the money with his info.

Last edited:
If the hellcat is 60k base.

the 392 better drop in price :lol:

if it does that might be a legit option for me even though id like a hellcat

might have to do some work but its a pain since i wouldnt be driving it year round

Wonder how often those tires, brakes and oil changes have to be...

not much? just like any other car?

unless of course you are roasting your tires, speeding like crazy and tracking it then you might need to do all that frequently.

Back
Top Bottom