A$AP

http://www.okayplayer.com/news/big-ghost-reviews-asap-rockys-long-live-asap-album-leak.html

I'm not finished listening to the album yet (got it today), but Bigghost is spot on about the first part of the Skrillex song :lol: :lol:

This album goes :pimp: The only songs I don't care for are "Wild For The Night" & "Phoenix". I've grown to tolerate "F****** Problem", and "Fashion Killa" isn't bad, just won't be coming back to it much. Everything else is pretty dope though. "1 Train" sound like it's straight from 2000. Honestly the 1st 6 songs, "1 Train", and all the bonus tracks could be in constant rotation. Nice debut :pimp:

Last edited:
http://www.okayplayer.com/news/big-ghost-reviews-asap-rockys-long-live-asap-album-leak.html

I'm not finished listening to the album yet (got it today), but Bigghost is spot on about the first part of the Skrillex song :lol: :lol:

This album goes :pimp: The only songs I don't care for are "Wild For The Night" & "Phoenix". I've grown to tolerate "F****** Problem", and "Fashion Killa" isn't bad, just won't be coming back to it much. Everything else is pretty dope though. "1 Train" sound like it's straight from 2000. Honestly the 1st 6 songs, "1 Train", and all the bonus tracks could be in constant rotation. Nice debut :pimp:
How can u not like Phoenix? He snapped on that first verse

Am I the only who loves Fashion Killa??? :nerd:

Her pistol go........................ cuz she a fashion killa and I'm a trendy ***** :smokin :smokin

the beat :smokin

Might cop anyway to support my dude.  For what I expected, it was a solid debut.  Sonically, it was dope.  Lot of smooth tracks, but the lyrical content and subject matter didn't get any better from LiveLove, which was kind of a let down. 

I think what bothered me most was the line on Suddenly:

"F the conscious rap,

I ain't no conscious cat.."

Best song on the album, only song with any real substance, and he still goes out of his way to say that. 
I liked it . . . conscious rappers are usually preachy for no reason

How can u not like Phoenix? He snapped on that first verse

He went off, but even though that beat was made solely for people to may attention to the lyrics, I was waiting on the beat to drop forever :lol: Same thing on "Suddenly" too

I like fashion killa but day to day listening I only play the songs that Rocky is solo in and ghetto symphony.

This album has grown on me so heavy. Aside from Phoenix and Hell it's great from top to bottom. Wish he would've swapped the bonus tracks with the songs I mentioned would've made the album a lot better.

And yes Two Zero Five, Fashion Killa is dope :pimp:

Last edited:
tumblr_mf98ciZMfJ1qzogp1o1_500.jpg

pretty much eff w/ everything except for "pain" ... i like overdoz but that beat is painfully (NPI) boring ... didn't like "hell" when i first got the album but listening in the whip changed my mind :x 8/10, would be great if he grabs a #1

Back
Top Bottom