A$AP

Only song I'm not feeling is Fashion Killa, good concept I just cant stand verses where you're just listing off designer brands and even then not a bad song I just dont **** with it. Rest of the album I've been listening to for a month straight and this **** is so dark i love it

Only song I'm not feeling is Fashion Killa, good concept I just cant stand verses where you're just listing off designer brands and even then not a bad song I just dont **** with it. Rest of the album I've been listening to for a month straight and this **** is so dark i love it
That beat on Fashion Killa is smooth though.

"LongLiveA$AP" is a great debut. It has a reminiscent 90's rap album but a new school sound and twist. I appreciate Rocky alot more lyrically now. I recommend this album for any Hip-Hop fan.

Ferg snapped on ghetto symphony. I like his sound.

I guarantee the album will remain in top 5 of '13.

He may not be THAT lyrical, but it's quality music

"LongLiveA$AP" is a great debut. It has a reminiscent 90's rap album but a new school sound and twist. I appreciate Rocky alot more lyrically now. I recommend this album for any Hip-Hop fan.
Co-sign. Great balance of old school influence but new school flow and material. Album is offical. I'm telling everybody I know to go cop.

That flex freestyle was comedy. Good to see dudes having fun with it :pimp:

Album was better than i expected. I'm gonna make sure i go to the show when he comes through next.

nast
Nast got next

smokin.gif
nast raps off the top??
you're supposed to have your verse memorized before you ever make it into the booth.

most these dudes are unprofessional.

nast
Nast got next

:smokin
nast raps off the top??
you're supposed to have your verse memorized before you ever make it into the booth.

I'm actually shocked that Nako asked that, but then I figured I shouldn't be surprised cause a lot of these new rappers have started that trend of reading their bars verbatim from their blackberrys or whatever. It really just makes me wonder do they even rehearse or anything before. Just makes it seem pretty lazy to me...or wonder if they just can't remember anything :lol:

nast
Nast got next

smokin.gif
nast raps off the top??

I'm actually shocked that Nako asked that, but then I figured I shouldn't be surprised cause a lot of these new rappers have started that trend of reading their bars verbatim from their blackberrys or whatever. It really just makes me wonder do they even rehearse or anything before. Just makes it seem pretty lazy to me...or wonder if they just can't remember anything
laugh.gif
typo?  i didn't ask that, i was schooling him. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom