A$AP

Be patient yall. Cause we all know if he says end of the month once October 1st hits yall gon be mad and say **@@ rocky lol. Let him make sure its right. In this game you only got one chance for a first impression

Be patient yall. Cause we all know if he says end of the month once October 1st hits yall gon be mad and say **@@ rocky lol. Let him make sure its right. In this game you only got one chance for a first impression

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

QFT.I need that Rocky , Juicy J , and Spaceghost purrp though ASAP no pun
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

QFT.I need that Rocky , Juicy J , and Spaceghost purrp though ASAP no pun
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Didn't OF say something about The Weeknd too?

I remember seeing a tweet or something from one of their members throwing rocks, I think.

And would you guess which member that was? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Didn't OF say something about The Weeknd too?

I remember seeing a tweet or something from one of their members throwing rocks, I think.

And would you guess which member that was? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tyisny

Vado def needs to hop on one of those tracks Nowwwww.

nah....well. Idk. He is from Harlem too so that would be a good look.
It's just Vado got old real fast to me.

nah....well. Idk. He is from Harlem too so that would be a good look.
It's just Vado got old real fast to me.

He got old real fast. Same flow and etc etc. That stuff Araab played was heat though especially the last one.

Back
Top Bottom