A$AP

Originally Posted by tyisny

Vado def needs to hop on one of those tracks Nowwwww.

He got old real fast. Same flow and etc etc. That stuff Araab played was heat though especially the last one.

so let me get this straight are yall telling me that asap is better than vado based off two tracks.... really

so let me get this straight are yall telling me that asap is better than vado based off two tracks.... really

^
ASAP got more then 2 track out

and the fact that ASAP is a young dude in the game he can only get better

^
ASAP got more then 2 track out

and the fact that ASAP is a young dude in the game he can only get better

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

That first and third beat are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..especially that first beat. From the sound of it...sounds like Araab gets his influence or been listening to Trance/Electronic music based off those synths
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

That first and third beat are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..especially that first beat. From the sound of it...sounds like Araab gets his influence or been listening to Trance/Electronic music based off those synths
smokin.gif

let's not make this a Vado vs Asap This is Rocky music trend  let son get his Shine 

let's not make this a Vado vs Asap This is Rocky music trend  let son get his Shine 

Originally Posted by show time 96

You know what your right

Who knows and Im a Vado track but his stuff is starting to all sound the same and is getting boring. I dont know man...

Originally Posted by show time 96

You know what your right

Who knows and Im a Vado track but his stuff is starting to all sound the same and is getting boring. I dont know man...

"Quit with all the frontin, you ain't round my click for nothing cause our presence is a present just to kick it its a blessing"
pimp.gif

"Quit with all the frontin, you ain't round my click for nothing cause our presence is a present just to kick it its a blessing"
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom