A$AP

Aint nobody mad Im sure Kyleon just frustrated because he's been doin this %$*% for years and let a %!#%+ from New York come copy and paste what he's already been doing and get to skip the line cause he's from Harlem. 
We seen this %$*% before with the internet buzz get your boys to create multiple accounts and post on forums all day and pay for youtube views you can "blow up" overnight but who is going to actually buy your %$*%? How long you gonna be relevant?

Aint nobody mad Im sure Kyleon just frustrated because he's been doin this %$*% for years and let a %!#%+ from New York come copy and paste what he's already been doing and get to skip the line cause he's from Harlem. 
We seen this %$*% before with the internet buzz get your boys to create multiple accounts and post on forums all day and pay for youtube views you can "blow up" overnight but who is going to actually buy your %$*%? How long you gonna be relevant?

I don't get it though, he got one song with that h-town vibe
& his song Peso is the song that really got him buzzing, not south influenced at all.
Yall acting like dude is screwing and chopping every joint and talking about slabs and swangaz.
His hype is a little unwarranted but yall already betting on his relevancy and market value
Can he drop his project before yall saying all this wild @!*!? damn.

& his song Peso is the song that really got him buzzing, not south influenced at all.
Yall acting like dude is screwing and chopping every joint and talking about slabs and swangaz.
His hype is a little unwarranted but yall already betting on his relevancy and market value

A dom appearance? Kid got evertbody mad huh?

If he getting haters like this passionate, he must be doing something right.

And cartune, get your 56k, pig wrasslin self out of here talking about memphis jug band, in that case dr. Suess and mother goose been rappin'

And cartune, get your 56k, pig wrasslin self out of here talking about memphis jug band, in that case dr. Suess and mother goose been rappin'

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/13/a...ork-rapper-with-a-hint-of-elsewhere.html?_r=1

Son got a NY Times article, though.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[h6]Critic’s Notebook[/h6][h1]Thinking Globally, Rapping Locally[/h1]
ASAP-articleLarge.jpg

Chad Batka for The New York Times

The hip-hop artist ASAP Rocky from New York will be releasing his debut mixtape, “Live Love ASAP.

so because New York basically only recognizes skill we're "stubborn and arrogant?"

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

like i said a few pages back..da new rappers that NY cares about are Vado, and french montana, and they're not even "new" if u've had ur ear

to da street for years.

ASAP rocky is basically like a NY cat rocking a pair of foamposites on da west coast Wowin' ppl and we'd all know as soon as he heads to NYC/DMW he'd

look like just about every other person out here.

so because New York basically only recognizes skill we're "stubborn and arrogant?"

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

like i said a few pages back..da new rappers that NY cares about are Vado, and french montana, and they're not even "new" if u've had ur ear

to da street for years.

ASAP rocky is basically like a NY cat rocking a pair of foamposites on da west coast Wowin' ppl and we'd all know as soon as he heads to NYC/DMW he'd

look like just about every other person out here.

And he actually has a nationwide, mainstream buzz brewing whereas French and Vado are virtually John Doe's outside of the tristate area unless you really, really like NY rap. If I wasn't a big Dipset fan when I was younger, I'd probably have never encountered either of the two.

And he actually has a nationwide, mainstream buzz brewing whereas French and Vado are virtually John Doe's outside of the tristate area unless you really, really like NY rap. If I wasn't a big Dipset fan when I was younger, I'd probably have never encountered either of the two.

Originally Posted by HARM

NYC rap ,swag or what have you is garbage right now tho ..

we good fams....unlike a whole bunch of other cities, NYC dont hump every new trend from every single fly by night rapper...we respect our history, and he know who are da legends are.

Originally Posted by HARM

NYC rap ,swag or what have you is garbage right now tho ..

we good fams....unlike a whole bunch of other cities, NYC dont hump every new trend from every single fly by night rapper...we respect our history, and he know who are da legends are.

Yo this trend is pure gold 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

for the record french montana has the streets on lock in NY 

Vado  has made a impact true but let's not get crazy & act like he is some gold standard as far new NYC Rappers 

ninjahood  keep it real before boss of all bosses Slime resume was pretty much non existent .. (just jae millz son)

Yo this trend is pure gold 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

for the record french montana has the streets on lock in NY 

Vado  has made a impact true but let's not get crazy & act like he is some gold standard as far new NYC Rappers 

ninjahood  keep it real before boss of all bosses Slime resume was pretty much non existent .. (just jae millz son)

laugh.gif
@ Ninja.

As for the subject at hand, we'll see.

No shock that labels are on his **** and jocking him. The industry by design is for the exploitation of artists. The industry now is so starved for a quick dollar that they'll jock anyone with a buzz. I can already see some backlash from his statement about NY rappers. It's one of those statements that it vague but you know someone's gonna get upset at it. marketing wise, I also said that whoever wants the streetwear/hypebeast market will now have to go through him. The thing about those cats is they're fad jumpers and they have short(er) attention span. So it is what it is.

I said specifically this is why he's getting buzz...because he's a NY rapper but he's also an anomaly. Good article for what is was.

I dont think he's NY's future though. but yall know that already.

laugh.gif
@ Ninja.

As for the subject at hand, we'll see.

No shock that labels are on his **** and jocking him. The industry by design is for the exploitation of artists. The industry now is so starved for a quick dollar that they'll jock anyone with a buzz. I can already see some backlash from his statement about NY rappers. It's one of those statements that it vague but you know someone's gonna get upset at it. marketing wise, I also said that whoever wants the streetwear/hypebeast market will now have to go through him. The thing about those cats is they're fad jumpers and they have short(er) attention span. So it is what it is.

I said specifically this is why he's getting buzz...because he's a NY rapper but he's also an anomaly. Good article for what is was.

I dont think he's NY's future though. but yall know that already.

Back
Top Bottom