A$AP

Nobody knows French Montana.
laugh.gif
you have never been on a plane ninja

To keep it funky kid is wack but Purple Swag and Peso are heatrocks.

He has just mastered the art of Tmblr raps, where image, visuals and cool matter more than content. I applaud him for getting in where he fits in.

And southern cats need to get that hate out their system...NY ain't even checking for dude like that most of his hits are coming from out of state hypebeasts.

Southern rap fans are the new Rap elitists, they been hating on NY longer than NY been hating on anyone else...

He has just mastered the art of Tmblr raps, where image, visuals and cool matter more than content. I applaud him for getting in where he fits in.

And southern cats need to get that hate out their system...NY ain't even checking for dude like that most of his hits are coming from out of state hypebeasts.

Southern rap fans are the new Rap elitists, they been hating on NY longer than NY been hating on anyone else...

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by HARM

NYC rap ,swag or what have you is garbage right now tho ..

And has been since Max been locked up

nevermind... +$#$%! is just dumb

I said what I said !#%+* ..

Go sit your %++ down somewhere ..

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by HARM

NYC rap ,swag or what have you is garbage right now tho ..

And has been since Max been locked up

nevermind... +$#$%! is just dumb

I said what I said !#%+* ..

Go sit your %++ down somewhere ..

Ninja, you quite possibly have THE worst opinions in the history of the internet.  About everything.  Music, gear, muskets, phones, cars, home furnishings, etc.  

French Montana.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ninja, you quite possibly have THE worst opinions in the history of the internet.  About everything.  Music, gear, muskets, phones, cars, home furnishings, etc.  

French Montana.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Nah I can't honor that statement ..

Nah I can't honor that statement ..

This thread is so funny man
laugh.gif

Dat.

Back
Top Bottom