A$AP

They officially took the pretty flaco remix off and replaced it with a track called Jodie or something like that I can't remember lol. So hopefully he leaks pretty flaco soon

They officially took the pretty flaco remix off and replaced it with a track called Jodie or something like that I can't remember lol. So hopefully he leaks pretty flaco soon
tired.gif
 Need that CDQ of the Remix.

^not my style at all... they killed it. i just dont see myself playing it after this again. still semi-excited for the album. rocky isnt the lyrical type but usually raps over some smooth beats

:wow: :lol: :smh: at this leaking a month early.

Im gonna hold out & cop on the release day though :nerd:

I need someone to drop CDQ of that Pretty Flacko Remix now though :nerd:

Last edited:
Still copping.. but this isn't good for him. A week is normal nowadays, but a month! He has to be beyond pissed right now.

Only had a chance to skim through the tracks so far. But I feel like I can already tell that I'll like the first half of the CD more than the second half.

Track had soooo much potential... but the beat is just too repetitive... heard a lot better from Hit-Boy lately >D

I don't think he tried to do too much. Sorta like the concept of Oldie by OF. Simple throwback hiphop beat where everyone spazzes

Damn tho a entire month before? this still somehow seems planned to me maybe RCA tryin to push for those Christmas Sales

the track was underwhelming to me, and should've been listened with the full project

I'm going to buy this album regardless off support of a young NY dude.  Tracklist looks better than Kendricks did to me, just hope with these top notch producers it isn't the throwaways.

Schoolboy Q tweeted something along the lines of "whgoever is leaking Rock'y music is a *****"...hopefully he learns to keep his music locked up man cuz I know how hard he's been working....

loving the album, different feel than live.love but definitely enjoyable. this is about to be my winter break album, and now I can finally take a break from GKMC

Back
Top Bottom