A$AP

not a fan of first listen, maybe because i had high expectations. in my opinion....

GKMC > LiveLove > LongLive

laugh.gif
thats what he gets for wearing a dress. 

How did this happen so far from release? Hes gonna have to push that date up or else he wont sell at all, by the time Jan 15 rolls around everyone will have it some how some way

Last edited:
Man I am extremely impressed with this. I expected a major drop off from him but this is nowhere near that, after my initial listen this is better than Live.Love. There are no tracks that I can see myself skipping over on this whereas on Live.Love theres about two or three. Maybe thats the new music high talking but either way this is a solid album.

I don't plan on downloading. I will purchase when it actually drops. Manly because I loved Live Love and 1train basically sealed it for me. He deserves my money.

Good to hear people feeling it though that always helps. But on a side bar....Joey Bad***** has crazy potential and i can not wait for him to drop something else. He killed it on 1train

On first listen...it's better than I expected.

I don't still like the amount of features. Santigold is so unnecessary on Hell. 

I would have preferred more Clams and Ty Beats tho.

Yall acting like you got the full album this is just a leak Critics in here giving out full album reviews. No purple swag or pretty Flavko remix or skits you dudes need to Chill out the Songs aren't even CDQ

The deluxe album leaked. Purple Swag Remix and Pretty Flacko Remix aren't on the album, they removed those songs.

Had to give in.. Couldn't wait a whole month.

Solid album after my first listen. PMW, LVL, 1 Train, Phoenix, Ghetto Symphony & Angels my favorites so far

I really wish the Pretty Flacko remix leaked or is on iTunes to buy. I keep hearing the u-stream version and it sounds dope. Just love that beat.

Back
Top Bottom