A Day in The Life of YungMooly....

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

laugh.gif
Only problem i got with son is "mooly". I automatically think of moolignan, or however its spelt, the derogatory term for blacks that italians use.

What's the difference with me being Mooly and me and friends calling each other %%%%%!?

Originally Posted by YungMooly

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by djaward

I bet you a high school drop out..

YOU'RE ON YOUR WAY TO THE BOTTOM..
I think dude is in college though son ...

Yeah, I'm definitely in my second year of college, would rather be doing that then being a wack #$! dj like yourself...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

YoungMooly, post up the pic of you wearing like 20 cartiers at the same time and make em mad
laugh.gif

Video was cool, im not from Detroit so idk how the fashion is there so i cant relate to the popeye shirts or cartiers(I think i had a cartier watch a while back) And the rap style up there is different than where im at.. Im from NY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you in college so props to you and nice cars

Lol, come on y'all. I don't wear @%@$ like that on a regular day. That was something I just threw on(it was a cheap gift for those wondering why I evenhad it).

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

hey mooly tell whoever in that charger to sit they %@* down, if u not ridin rims u have no room to ride out the window like that
laugh.gif

Lol, man I can't tell you how many times I told them dudes about theyselves

Originally Posted by 5dividedby4

I might be missing something but isn't "mooly" a deragatory term for black people.

NOOO... Could that be true?!? Wow, I never thought that black people would call themselves a derogatory term!
smh.gif

i liked it , you should do a real day in the life tho like a jim jones day in the fast lane kind of thing

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Originally Posted by 5dividedby4

I might be missing something but isn't "mooly" a deragatory term for black people.

NOOO... Could that be true?!? Wow, I never thought that black people would call themselves a derogatory term!
smh.gif

It's short for the term "Mulinyan" (I'm pretty thats not how it's spelled but how it's pronounced). It means like eggplant inItalian. It's a the derogatory term Italians use for black people.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by mike rocks nikes

bruh,you is garbage go to iss or kill yourself...use a lame buddy
laugh.gif
@ this small fry tryna go hard. Have you even hit puberty yet?

roll.gif
at this little skid mark getting mad.

Expand Collapse Mark asRead Mark as Unread
[h2] from: mike rocks... to: DAYTONA 5000 subject: Hello[/h2]

mike rocks nikes

off_line.gif
180 Kudos

u have the !$%!*@ speedracer as ur avy!go blow yourself

Search Tags: nikes, mike, rocks

View all Messages from mike rocks nikes Single Message View

Bruh just a quick heads up, real +#@*## do real things, and posting clips of your criminal activities is a sign of trying to hard. Posting that will not gainyou no nike talk e fame. Just do you bruh, i like them cars tho. Better hope nobody look at this in the d moving that white by the ton and look at you as aquick lick. Hate to hear about ya.

So since everybody else got on your popeye shirt....

Haha j/k. I didn't like the vid much though, the quality and camera work sucked, I was getting sick.

Originally Posted by LLC Money

Your Dad got his pension for working at Chrysler for 40 years and you decided to get some knock off frames and a a few random GMC test drives and make a rap video? Your life is most likely miserable at best.
indifferent.gif
Have you ever been outside your state? I'm only asking out of concern...

#@!%* please, like i stated before my pops been dead for years, #+++ he didn't even make it to be 30 years old so he definitely wasn't no @#++*%@ slaveto nobody's company. You got money in your name but you hating on a #@!%* who actually out here getting it. I didn't know you could throw 24 inchdavins on a test drive...
indifferent.gif

I just burnt and that beat in the background sounded like a good high song, what is it? and the vid was actually aight too. You rap or somethin'?

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

I just burnt and that beat in the background sounded like a good high song, what is it? and the vid was actually aight too. You rap or somethin'?

Thats a song a few of my $!#+%+ made a while back, i just threw that video of myself together with it. Naw I don't rap, its too many rappers out here bro,its more dudes tryna be rappers than it is of actual people buying the records.

Back
Top Bottom