A Ma Maniere AJ1

Domains cost more money and you have to set up the new domain url and questions with a shopify team and etc. All this is EXTRA steps for them and not something as simple as changing something on their own website by themselves, so it is time consuming and costs more money. Also bots were not thwarted lol, at least not all bots. Some people are able to put in the "master domain" and have any sub-domains re-linked. Throw on a hcaptcha (not bot proof) and various random questions, this slows bots down significantly but not completely.

Because it is time consuming and costs more money, most shops don't do it for that reason. Just changing the url is not going to stop bots, you must have a new domain and captcha that can't be leaked out ahead of time (kith always gets leaked out and thats why they're a botfest site.
Yeah I dunno if bots were thwarted lol. I haven’t looked on Twitter and obviously this isn’t the place for botters to talk about how they did…

I didn’t think a new url should cost much if anything for a Shopify site,I’m sure they have a beefed up Shopify package with a lot of of urls and pages. My girl used to run a business on Shopify that I helped her set up

So why’d you buy them then ?
C58A0170-85CE-43FC-8BC0-5E28BDFE4EA6.jpeg
endorphins :lol:

Refreshed a few times at 8am.
Wasn't too bad with a 6 minute wait.
Checked out at 8:07 for 10.5.

Just as easy for the 3s.

I would have gone for a 2nd one, but I worried that it was limit one. Looks to be not the case?

Refreshed a few times at 8am.
Wasn't too bad with a 6 minute wait.
Checked out at 8:07 for 10.5.

Just as easy for the 3s.

I would have gone for a 2nd one, but I worried that it was limit one. Looks to be not the case?

I'll buy them from you...

Seem like majority of the “easy cops” was size 10 and under…..sizes 11 and up was gone within the 10minute wait time

Ground shipping costs about $6-7 with a corporate account

so yes, they’re doing a little eating but *shrugs*

okay i'm back in the game... james whitner has long been one of my biggest inspirations, between him & chris gibbs. they always do it for community, for us... & use that as a means for something greater. he had frank cook, jason mayden & a couple other heads in a zoom chat the other night & was just soaking up game....
Is there a replay of this Zoom? Big fan of Jason Mayden as well. I agree all that you said.

Yeah shipping charge is to make up for the extra security. Security ends up getting crazy expensive with the domain change,boxes,checkpoint,question, throttler etc. Theres a lot of stuff that goes on in the backend. It’s not as simple or as cheap as it may seem or else everyone would be running these set ups. Most of the times these sites are working directly with Shopify’s CTO for drops like these.

Back
Top Bottom