Added**Update (Kobe vs. Sami full video) Meeting: Kobe, Vanessa, and Bill Clinton. Need help with au

but how much did you pay.

not for nothing, I think bill clinton is the one living person i would like to most meet.

If I can win an auction to end up in one of Obama's bball games, i'd be good.

if you got the money, then props to you man

this is amazing and chance of a life time. Good stuff man!

saw the pics on twitter, congrats dude. it's an amazing feeling you win slash stumble upon a once in a life time opportunity like this.

Props for sharing this here at NT!...

Sounds like thats a lot of paper.. But i guess its all worth it when you having blast and a once in a life time experience.

MODS: pls. send an ALPHA NT Tshirt to this man, maybe you can wear that on the game of horse.. :smokin

Congrats man, Seen the pics on Twitter :smokin

On a serious note I need to get into the re-selling Ticket business :lol:

Congrats man, Seen the pics on Twitter :smokin

On a serious note I need to get into the re-selling Ticket business :lol:

You will make a real good profit if you can get them early, PM if you want any tips or advice.

but how much did you pay.

not for nothing, I think bill clinton is the one living person i would like to most meet.

If I can win an auction to end up in one of Obama's bball games, i'd be good.

I met him at my cousins graduation at Columbia. Great guy, but playing against my idol is a bit different type of experience.

damn, you sound successful as a mother ****. i don't "envy" no one in life, but i do admire your lifestyle. sounds awesome. really proud and happy for you. kobe looks genuinely happy in those pics and aint faking a smile. :pimp:

guess kanye was wrong when he said, "you know white people...got money don't spend it."

iLLest!

Appreciate it man. You can call me white, but I'm actually kind of like you my father is from the Middle East. My mother is from South America.

Really enjoy your videos and it was awesome seeing you on Ellen.

Props for sharing this here at NT!...

Sounds like thats a lot of paper.. But i guess its all worth it when you having blast and a once in a life time experience.

MODS: pls. send an ALPHA NT Tshirt to this man, maybe you can wear that on the game of horse.. :smokin

I actually wanted to get Kobe to wear the NT fitted during our game, can put an additional logo by the banner.

For everyone asking about total i came in saying I would spend 15k - 30k on the event and I fell between budget and a bit under my max. I'll be having someone film the event, documentary style and same guy photography. Maybe iLLest can post it on his hit channel?

Last edited:
I actually wanted to get Kobe to wear the NT fitted during our game, can put an additional logo by the banner.

For everyone asking about total i came in saying I would spend 15k - 30k on the event and I fell between budget and a bit under my max. I'll be having someone film the event, documentary style and same guy photography. Maybe iLLest can post it on his hit channel?

that would be dope :nerd:

Same guy who flew out to see some disney star or or that lil actress too right?

Same guy who flew out to see some disney star or or that lil actress too right?

Actually flew out to be honorary team captain for the lakers on Christmas, While in LA I saw ariana grande perform Snow White and met her after, she is now following me on twitter. She is going to be a huge star.

Actually flew out to be honorary team captain for the lakers on Christmas, While in LA I saw ariana grande perform Snow White and met her after, she is now following me on twitter. She is going to be a huge star.

honorary team captain i dont recall that from the thread

how the hell did that happen? this was before the kobe auction this thread is about?

well damn....

honorary team captain i dont recall that from the thread

how the hell did that happen? this was before the kobe auction this thread is about?

well damn....

I put it on twitter and the sports forum. It was before the auction on Christmas got to meet Pau and Novak. Check my pictures on twitter and can see...went to LA for lakers but the plus was meeting ariana. 8)

Back
Top Bottom