Added**Update (Kobe vs. Sami full video) Meeting: Kobe, Vanessa, and Bill Clinton. Need help with au

u aks him how shaq's *** taste?

id aks him that then tell him len bias owns him, bball invented in mass he betta fall back, and that mj owns his career.

u aks him how shaq's *** taste?

id aks him that then tell him len bias owns him, bball invented in mass he betta fall back, and that mj owns his career.

kobe_0618.jpg

Awesome event. Sounds like it's going to be a great memory that you'll cherish. Congrats man!!

bruh thats what its about 1 on 1 with kobe, you better work on that 3 only way he is even letting you score, but you know that already.

Dope, you are literally doing it:smokin:lol:

its cool too you'd be willing to help oout illest and letting him post your vid on his channel
major reps, look forawrd towards more threads like this and the adirana grande thread

my only gripe is, your tie bar is to big for your tie :lol:

Appreciate the compliments. ****, if you want me to come with you and film and edit it I'd be more than happy to! haha. :tongue:

iLLest!

Where are you located? the game hasn't been scheduled yet it will be after the season. I am trying to get him to play me at the Barclays center but most likely Staples Center or at Kobe's camp.

Follow me on a twitter and when the event gets closer Ill keep you posted/send you a DM and hopefully you can come a long and also film it. I have one guy from the event doing it as well, but I need all the memories.

Congrats op practice hard kobe is not going to let you slide one bit
He even ask you if dunking is involve knowing damn well you can't dunk

Damn... That's pretty cool.

What did you finish in school with?

Finance/Accounting? I read IT Auditing (apologize for not knowing the industry..)

I graduated with a Masters in accounting. My area of concentration is IT audit for financial services.

Back
Top Bottom