ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just noticed the difference today when I looked down 

anyone else get a pair looking like the right shoe 

I think I like it better than what it should be 

Last edited:

i could not tell those were fake...what were the telltale signs aside from the *low* sell price?
indifferent.gif
Sorry for my ignorance but how do you know its fake? lets say if it has nipples now, what are the other things you're looking at?
The color & pattern of the primeknit on the toebox. The pattern is too wide & is generally sloppy, color is too light. Also the general shape of the toe, on the fakes it's more rounded whereas on the real it's more angular.

But the fact that they have irregular boost w/ grooves & nipples now is very concerning.

just noticed the difference today when I looked down 

anyone else get a pair looking like the right shoe 

I think I like it better than what it should be 
That's wild, mine are somewhere in the between the two, but closer to the one on the left. Slight difference in shade when I look closer, but definitely not nearly as different as those two.

It looks like they left out the white thread in the PK on your right shoe so you can't make out the knit pattern as well, but it actually looks pretty dope. Too bad they're not both like that...

That's wild, mine are somewhere in the between the two, but closer to the one on the left. Slight difference in shade when I look closer, but definitely not nearly as different as those two.

It looks like they left out the white thread in the PK on your right shoe so you can't make out the knit pattern as well, but it actually looks pretty dope. Too bad they're not both like that...
right?!  and this is the pair that came from adc

I just picked up my pair from villa at fedex.. 

I was hoping I would get another dark one but they both look like the left shoe

Fake ultra boosts have been around for a while now but the ones posted earlier in the thread are the best I've seen due to the upgrade of the boost material.

I wonder what the texture of the new fake boost is actually like.

You sure those are fake?
Notice how much thicker the primeknit pattern is in the circled area. Also how rounded the toe is compared to the real ultra boost. I couldn't find a good core black picture so I used my 3ms, but the pattern is the same for all the ultra boosts (-gradients/wave). I'm sure theres other things but thats what tipped me off first. Heres a larger image: http://i.imgur.com/LLrOn3q.jpg?1

thats way too scary....basically the only way to authenticate the purchase is by getting the actual order confirmation from ADC or the authorized reseller/boutique...or is that easily forged as well?

Notice how much thicker the primeknit pattern is in the circled area. Also how rounded the toe is compared to the real ultra boost. I couldn't find a good core black picture so I used my 3ms, but the pattern is the same for all the ultra boosts (-gradients/wave). I'm sure theres other things but thats what tipped me off first. Heres a larger image: http://i.imgur.com/LLrOn3q.jpg?1
View media item 1907466

Crazy looks like mine I just got from rrs. In middle of blacking out the boost but snapped a couple quick pics
View media item 1907500View media item 1907501
I honestly cant tell the difference

If anyone in NYC is still looking for a pair -- Adidas on Houston St. has Core Blacks and Mystery Greys in stock. 

Back
Top Bottom