ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Incoming noob question: on ADC, I ordered two different colors on two separate orders using the same account and card. Is that fine or does that break the "limited to 1 items purchase" rule?
Limit is one per CW I believe...  I did the same thing with my orders... 

I could definitely be wrong about this, but I dont think ADC has all the pairs produced yet and is forecasting the rest of their production runs to all be done and deliver to their warehouse by July 1st. Maybe this is why a ton of local stores have them and why they are so easy to cop on ADC.

This is speculation, and a huge assumption, but heres why:

1) All other footsites sites are backordered till July 1st.

2) 2 day shipping was disabled

3) many local stores received pairs

Incoming noob question: on ADC, I ordered two different colors on two separate orders using the same account and card. Is that fine or does that break the "limited to 1 items purchase" rule?
Your fine. You could've ordered all 2 in 1 order. You can only buy 1 pair of each color.

Last edited:
So by half size down, do you mean 1 whole size down from your UB size? Or half down from your UB size?

I went tts to my regular shoe size like air max size. I didn't size down or up in these. I tried half size down and its the snug fit, if you like the snug fit go half size down but trying my true size, it felt more comfy imo. But then again, people have different feet and prefer different sizing.

everyone cooking and im sitting on 2000 pending charges. gotta wait 3-5 days for it to hit my account. Credit Union, Chase, and Capital One F All of you

I finally got through
wink.gif

I went for the women's red colorway. 

It took the longest to get through, It kept logging me out and I kept getting that low stock message.

I almost gave up, but gave it one more chance and got in.

If the red is too pinkish and bright I will just send them back BNTL.

Limit is one per CW I believe...  I did the same thing with my orders... 

Your fine. You could've ordered all 2 in 1 order. You can only buy 1 pair of each color.
Thanks. I just called and canceled my grey order from FL. It felt dirty paying $9.99 for shipping. 
laugh.gif

If the return goes through, expect a size 10.5 to pop up tomorrow.

BNTL. Deciding which shoe to keep once I get these. OG alpha bounce or BLK UB cage less. UB also x2 the price of alpha bounce lol

Back
Top Bottom