ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yea but how do you explain the folks who came an hour or two later and just confirmed they ate?

Fastest gun is an advantage, but if you get hung up on the wrong side of ADC's server it doesn't really mean anything.
Exactly. Curveball after curveball. It's the only thing that's consistent about ADC drops.

Exactly. Curveball after curveball. It's the only thing that's consistent about ADC drops.
At least we (or just me) know now Forever spinning wheel = L if you wait.

sucks though, actually being "early" or right when they open up the gates could mean big trouble. The luck factor is a lot bigger now which is kinda wack but glorious if you eat.

ADC  slowly getting better on releases kinda.

At least we (or just me) know now Forever spinning wheel = L if you wait.

sucks though, actually being "early" or right when they open up the gates could mean big trouble. The luck factor is a lot bigger now which is kinda wack but glorious if you eat.

ADC  slowly getting better on releases kinda.
Yup. Spinning = refresh. Wish I would have known that yesterday for the white NMDs but it prolly wouldn't have made a difference with those. Good to know going forward

Yup. Spinning = refresh. Wish I would have known that yesterday for the white NMDs but it prolly wouldn't have made a difference with those. Good to know going forward
NMD crowd makes UB crowd look like choir boys.

I was a fan of both and during the time when NMDs were much easier to cop than UBs. Now NMDs on a different level.

NMD crowd makes UB crowd look like choir boys.

I was a fan of both and during the time when NMDs were much easier to cop than UBs. Now NMDs on a different leveli
i honestly like the nmds just as much as my ub's if not more...im talking about the look more than comfort factor

although my nmd pks feel glorious to me as well

nmds are much harder to cop. they just arent making as much nmd pk's becuase they are flooding the market with the mesh's

i see people with UB's everywhere...nice ones too like creams and mystery greys. even at the gym

but i hardly see as many people in nmd pk's

Last edited:

i honestly like the nmds just as much as my ub's if not more...im talking about the look more than comfort factor

nmds are much harder to cop. they just arent making as much nmd pk's becuase they are flooding the market with the mesh's

i see people with UB's everywhere...nice ones too like creams and mystery greys. even at the gym

because theres more money to be made on the secondary market for PK NMD than UB's 

Last edited:

UB folk actually cop to wear whereas NMD folk cop to resell (speaking on PKs and glitch Camos and a few of the other lower tier pairs).

NMDs got great silhouette but I made fatal mistake to compare them to my UBs --in terms of comfort- so my affinity to NMDs is close to nonexistent.

Plus, with these uncaged and other stylings of UBs, it's much easier for me to pass on NMDs and attack UB/UB-ish soled silhouettes (uncaged / 93 -16 / PB ZG prime & y-3 PB)

Last edited:

I don't know why but NMD seems to wide for me.

UB folk actually cop to wear whereas NMD folk cop to resell (speaking on PKs and glitch Camos and a few of the other lower tier pairs).

NMDs got great silhouette but I made fatal mistake to compare them to my UBs --in terms of comfort- so my affinity to NMDs is close to nonexistent.

Plus, with these uncaged and other stylings of UBs, it's much easier for me to pass on NMDs and attack UB/UB-ish soled silhouettes (uncaged / 93 -16 / PB ZG prime & y-3 PB)
As far as the hype to resell:hype to wear ratio I'd agree. I wouldn't put it past adidas deliberately keeping NMD PK stock low, being a driving factor in that perception either though. But there are some of us comfortably right in the middle that are enjoying both models just fine.

Back
Top Bottom