ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

damn all this because I said Niners fans usually start fights and jpac said there are no niners fans, all bay area people are bandwagoners. 

IMO it's hard to imagine 9ers having that large of a bandwagon fan base since they have a pretty successful franchise and the fan base stay with them through their losing seasons. But whether if they're not fight starters is a different story. I think 9ers fans are pretty loyal. 
Niners have a large fanbase and have continued the support the team. However, when they started getting good again, the owners had a perfect opportunity to move the team to the richest part of the Country.

Levi's Stadium was filled and at times sold out that first season. Now that they suck, you see more red in the stands from the seats than you do fans. And I'm talking about the not just the suite level but the upper deck seats.

I even went the preseason game last weekend and barely anyone showed up. People were even leaving during halftime.
LOL. I'm done. I see where your level of thinking and reasoning is at. Or am I just being stupid and being easily trolled? Please continue with your boost talk.
It's all of the above. I'll see you at a Warrior/Niner game. Should I look for you in a KD jersey or a Kaepernick or both?

Last edited:

It's all of the above. I'll see you at a Warrior/Niner game. Should I look for you in a KD jersey or a Kaepernick or both?
Lets see if KD jersey outsells SC 
laugh.gif

the bay are has a very very loyal fan base. the problem is that besides baseball the average fan has been priced out of games (especially football). teams realize the amount of money that's floating around the area and cater to those people instead of the average fan.

Last edited:
My Olive Uncaged are coming in soon. I'm thinking about blacking-out the boost on these or should I just keep em white? Unsure of what looks better. If anyone has done these on Olives, post a pic so I can compare. Haven't really found any photos of Olive Uncaged with black boost. I've seen the Kanye customs but they're not the same color of green. 

My Olive Uncaged are coming in soon. I'm thinking about blacking-out the boost on these or should I just keep em white? Unsure of what looks better. If anyone has done these on Olives, post a pic so I can compare. Haven't really found any photos of Olive Uncaged with black boost. I've seen the Kanye customs but they're not the same color of green. 
I'd stick with the White

the bay are has a very very loyal fan base.
I don't deny this at all. Which is my main argument in regards to Raider/As fans.

However the point was brought up about the Niners and I stretched that out to all other Bay Area teams that have had a championship/winning since 2010.  More than half of those folks jump ship once their records go below .500.

I've witness all those teams go through that. Minus Sharks. don't watch hockey.

The Pure Boost X just went up on MiAdidas for anyone that was feeling a pair for themselves or their lady

2008-2009 warriors won 29 games and were 6th in attendance. The next year they won 26 games and were still top 10. The warriors aren't my team but you're wrong man. No point in continuing though because we all know how arguing with Jpac goes
roll.gif
 Just looked at the attendance stats for NBA teams. 

Warriors have been Top-10 every year for the last decade, except for 2007 (14th) and 2010) (11th). 

http://www.espn.com/nba/attendance/_/year/2007

Warriors have been Top-10 every year for the last decade, except for 2007 (14th) and 2010) (11th). 

Does this count season ticket holders who decide to resell every single game and found out people didn't want to go to them?

If that is the case, then Giants/Warriors have doctored their 'sell out' games for a while now. Not so much Warriors now since they are winning but Giants games haven't been that crowd full as their Even years.

Bay Area supports they teams since the 60's-70's

all of you guys including myself weren't even born!

Drop the subject!

So, Matte or Chrome Hellcup

which would you rather have?

Quote:

Exactly where I got my info from. I'll give him warriors attendance being bad during the early 2000's (I'm sure the recession had a lot do with it) but to say "people were giving out tickets/oracle was collecting dust" is 100% wrong.

Last edited:
Are the olympic silver boosts matte or metallic? Finding pictures of both on social media.. smh

Looks like most pictures are metallic..

Last edited:

Are the olympic silver boosts matte or metallic? Finding pictures of both on social media.. smh

Looks like most pictures are metallic..
They're metallic... only matte one is the bronze pair.  The silver has a glittery toe box as well.  Looking like baby phat or dereon shoes

Ran into some mud during my run today...
you don't tie your shoes when you run? My WG are much more beat but still has life. You'll be fine with mud lol

They're metallic... only matte one is the bronze pair.  The silver has a glittery toe box as well.  Looking like baby phat or dereon shoes
are you looking at all the pics? There are pairs of silvers with a Matte Silver heel cup. 

Back
Top Bottom