ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hold up...people copped at barney's today? Thought that was over yesterday...
yeah, its crazy that Barneys even got them. I wonder if the NY store got them as well. 

Anyone else like the OK Supports? I wonder what the comfort/fit is like on those

yeah, its crazy that Barneys even got them. I wonder if the NY store got them as well. 

Anyone else like the OK Supports? I wonder what the comfort/fit is like on those
Someone called the NY store and said they only had the Sneakerboy x Wish PureBoosts

But then again people lie over the phone

Last edited:

Someone called the NY store and said they only had the Sneakerboy x Wish PureBoosts

But then again people lie over the phone
True true, Id be willing to take a train over to check it out but it'd really suck if they really didnt have them 
laugh.gif

True true, Id be willing to take a train over to check it out but it'd really suck if they really didnt have them 
laugh.gif

Yeah I called. I don't live in NY but I work there. Maybe I'll pass by and check it out tomorrow during my lunch. 

barneys is on the list to receive the overkills. just thought it would be online/ny only

Does anyone know what the total turn around time is for StockX? I want to get my girl a pair of og purps, so how long should I expect to wait to receive them?

Does anyone know what the total turn around time is for StockX? I want to get my girl a pair of og purps, so how long should I expect to wait to receive them?
Seller has 2 business days to ship after sale. shipping is ups 2nd day air.  Shoes usually shipped to buyer the same day they arrive at stockx, so 5-7 business days.

Hey everyone, 

I entered the draw for END and didn't realize I would be out of country when the shoes would arrive. I get back in July 
eek.gif
. I entered for a size 9 US. If anyone wants them I will just change the shipping info on END if I win after you pay the Paypal invoice from me.

I tried to negate my entry, but END refuses to let me. I'm hoping this will be a solid backup plan in case if I won. 

If anyone is still looking for caged parley 3.0 I seen them sitting in my mall and I can oop just sent me a pm.

Back
Top Bottom