ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got the noble inks and in my opinion without the "hype bias" these are cleaner than the mystery inks.

IMG_20170804_092425.jpg

For me, 1st pear was peer pressure... Refused to buy UB because of Kanye... Everyone was saying its the most comfortable shoes in the market... After caving in and owning white 1.0, who cares about Kanye at that point for me... Needed a couple of different colors and just like that... it gets addicting :rofl: BUT I have slowed down... Huge thanks to 2.0 for that... :lol:

For me, 1st pear was peer pressure... Refused to buy UB because of Kanye... Everyone was saying its the most comfortable shoes in the market... After caving in and owning white 1.0, who cares about Kanye at that point for me... Needed a couple of different colors and just like that... it gets addicting :rofl: BUT I have slowed down... Huge thanks to 2.0 for that... :lol:

I had already like 8 pairs of pure boosts before ultraboosts even came out. For me, I didn't wanna try ultra boost because it was $180 compared to the $100 pure boosts (and I was grabbing pure boosts under retail). But RRS deal came around and I picked up wool greys and OG's for $120ish each and the comfort was better than PB's. I actually cared less than kanye wore them lol.

He looked more dejected than he's ever looked, it's hard not to remember.
Paparazzi was all over the family that time. Even then it did nothing for the Climacools. :lol:

It took me over a year and a half to buy my first pair of Ultras after trying them on because I was not in a position to justify spending 200 on a shoe at the time.

Still copped the bball lines with boost.

Only pair I consider grails are the HS pair. Creams decent but not to die for...definitely not worth 700 dollars. Adidas has cream energy boost that dont look half bad...why spending an additional 550?

haha i saw it the other way around, throw some gold or yellow on top than its about the Lakers:D

Still doesnt beat the Solar Reds:nthat:
Or you can do that. That shade or purple I do agree is better than that color blind trick of a color Mystery Ink. However, I call those noble inks Purple Ground beef :lol:

I had already like 8 pairs of pure boosts before ultraboosts even came out. For me, I didn't wanna try ultra boost because it was $180 compared to the $100 pure boosts (and I was grabbing pure boosts under retail). But RRS deal came around and I picked up wool greys and OG's for $120ish each and the comfort was better than PB's. I actually cared less than kanye wore them lol.

I thought GLV and NB 997 were the most comfiest shoe til I tried UB. :rofl:

I was rocking Adidas Originals most of the rotation making my own MiAdidas because there wasn't much before UBs/NMDs/etc.

Then I tried on a pair of Energy Boost at an outlet and felt the dramatic difference. Cousin told me UBs were even more comfy than those and that's what sealed the deal.

yes i am :(((((
A friend out here in the west coast is receiving theirs next week end of week. Yours could be in that batch.

China seemed to have sent all pairs out within a week of each other. Some shipments may have gotten stuck in customs longer than others.

whats your other 2 if these are your first UBs?

I don't have any other pairs these are just my top three UBS in general I guess you'd call them my UB grails lol

Miadidas pair
Black wood woods
And a tie between the naked 1.0s and the 3m 1.0s

I'm mostly a racers guy. I hate the 3.0s so if I couldn't get a pair of 1.0s or 2.0s for a decent price I would just pass on them. But when I saw the miadidas pair I had to jump on that lol

I finally get an ebay 20% off code and I don't have anything to buy. But every time I'm waiting for one, theres nothing and I end up paying full price lol

The ultraboost brought me over to adidas for sure, but I didnt stop with just the UB. My first 2 pairs of ultra boosts were the wool core black 1.0 and the navy 1.0. then i went to the pure boost, rocket boost, a few of the Y-3 boost shoes (QR run, retro boost, yohji run, desert boosts), before I got another pair of UB. And then i got another pair of UB and jumped back off and dove into the alpha bounce all the while still into other brands. Boost and the UB was just never the end all be all to me in style or comfort but the UB definitely put alot of adidas shoes on my radar, boost and non boost.

I jumped on the Ultra Boost hype late. Was a Nike head for the longest and was intrigued with Adidas Ultra Boost when they were first announced. I just couldnt pull the trigger haha. $200 for a pair of Adidas? I thought that was crazy back in those days haha.

I regret it now, because I missed out on all the 1.0's and 2.0's. 3.0's aren't terrible by any means, but the PK is too stretchy. Since my first pair in April I have 4 pairs of boost now. The Dark Grey Boost 3.0, MC3.0, EQT Boost, and Crazy Explosives.

I jumped on the 3.0's around beginning of April as well. Picked up the Silver Black (ATB), LTD leather, and Sneakerboy x WishAtl PB. Sold a bunch of others because they weren't everyday shoes.

Back
Top Bottom