Adidas D ROSE 5

$160 is steep for the DRose 5 but they are pretty sick. These will definitely be my first pair of DRose's

$160 is steep for the DRose 5 but they are pretty sick. These will definitely be my first pair of DRose's
Not saying $160 is a GOOD price, but with some of the runners costing in the 150+ area, a full-length boost ball shoe for 160 is somewhat reasonable/expected to me.

160 isn't bad at all for these. I fully expect these to be one of the best hoops shoes of the year, if not the best.

Last edited:
160 isn't bad at all for these. I fully expect these to be one of the best hoops shoes of the year, if not the best.

I hope so...I've never like the looks of DRose's shoes but these are fire. Plus people are raving about boost so I want to try it out. Best of both worlds for me. Already budgeting to cop on release day.

Im not sure i like the 2 tone materials on the forefoot, although this dosent seem to effect the traction on the lunar gato2, my main concern on adidas shoes is the durability. Especially on the sig shoes they focus a lot on comfort and ascetics often at the compromise of durability.

Im not sure i like the 2 tone materials on the forefoot, although this dosent seem to effect the traction on the lunar gato2, my main concern on adidas shoes is the durability. Especially on the sig shoes they focus a lot on comfort and ascetics often at the compromise of durability.
I've never had an Adidas shoe not be durable

I just haven't liked a DRose shoe since the 1.5s, the PureMotion was amazing, sad they went away from that.

But the Boost looks crazy, and knowing how comfy it is from the runners, I'm excited for these. But I want to see if the foam holds up.

First-gen Lunarlon was awesome too, just broke down too quickly. Wonder how Boost handles lateral movement.

Not Enough Pics in this Thread...

I gotta say, I'm loving the fuse-like Upper on the "Brenda" this year.

I just like how they've experimented with a Variety of Uppers this year, from Leather, Fuse, Nubuck and Mesh... DOPE!

And these White USA's are Money! 
nthat.gif

Yeah I'm thinking about copping first day too. Because I don't think they will last long for that sale price months after. Have to obtain a promo code though.

Is the October 23rd release date just US or UK also cause I am in the UK and desperately want these as soon as they come out

Back
Top Bottom