Adidas NMD thread

Sad I struck out this morning, hopefully can redeem myself on the 20th. If not most likely trade some of my spare SNS UBs toward the Nice Kicks NMD. 

The same stores that stocked the Kith Dooms will most likely carry the NMDs.

So one again I'm just curious to see how you would rate the CWs released so far. For me it's Key City (trying to cop them from resellers atm) > OG > Oreos > Nice Kicks (they don't look good imo).

So one again I'm just curious to see how you would rate the CWs released so far. For me it's Key City (trying to cop them from resellers atm) > OG > Oreos > Nice Kicks (they don't look good imo).

OGs>F&F>Key City.....Can't get with the other releases that have no 3 stripes. They just look too plain to me.

Just seeing if anybody can confirm that with a timestamp from their invoice or something, still holding out for an adc restock.

OGs>F&F>Key City.....Can't get with the other releases that have no 3 stripes. They just look too plain to me.

This. Cant wait til we get to regular GR models with the stripes. Tired of this hyped up impossible to buy ********

Last edited:

They did restock, no point in telling the spots though
Of course there's a point, it's good to know the types of spots that are stocking & restocking these shoes so we can keep an eye on them for future releases.

Not to mention the fact that some of us are just curious.

OG cw restocks and no one mentions it cause they didnt think there was a point smh. Ive been waiting on that restock for weeks, the **** he mean

Back
Top Bottom