Adidas NMD thread

This is a long shot, but if anyones selling a pair of Triple Black or Monochrome Reflective NMD R1's in US11, pm me! [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Mate...

When the hype dies down? I don't see that happening any time soon in America nor do I really foresee these becoming available in store but that's not definitive. Your best bet would be a European trip right about now. People lining up outside Spring Street in NYC for these and I got online friends strolling into shops in Prague and Germany where the stores are almost empty and shops have those, the XR-1's and all type of heat UB's just sitting. Europe definitely is on a different vibe. Most of my UK mates don't seem at all phased by NMD's and haven't picked up a single one while we over here on a whole other level of thirst.
Which stores in Germany had any stock available still? Had family members in Frankfurt check the Adidas/FTLs/boutiques for the Wool PK NMDs and were told they were instant sell out; there were some other lesser NMDs and UBs but XR-1s and PKssounds like they hype is just as real over there.

Last edited:
which laces?
btw sizing reference...
9.5 ultraboost 2.0/
8.5 nmd pk r1 wools
9.0 nmd pk r1 og white/vapour grey with superfeet black insoles.
your sizing reference has got me nervous

I'm a size 8.5 in UB 2.0's and I just got a size 8 r1 wool pk on GOAT

I'm a size 8.5 in UBs as well and I could fit a 7 in the wool r1s I just got. my foot would probably be swimming in an 8 but hopefully it works out for you if you add an insole perhaps

I'm a size 8.5 in UBs as well and I could fit a 7 in the wool r1s I just got. my foot would probably be swimming in an 8 but hopefully it works out for you if you add an insole perhaps
jesus seriously?

smh kicking myself right now.  Don't really want to insole them i'll look like clown feet

like why the **** would they make one specific version of the line be all ****** in the fitting

Last edited:

Which stores in Germany had any stock available still? Had family members in Frankfurt check the Adidas/FTLs/boutiques for the Wool PK NMDs and were told they were instant sell out; there were some other lesser NMDs and UBs but XR-1s and PKssounds like they hype is just as real over there.
Footshop in Prague. Wool R1 and XR-1 that released this week picked up by a guy I follow on IG. He has another pic of uncaged, triple white boosts and others sitting on a wall whereas in Canada he claims they're sold out. His name is laced_heat. Check his IG feed and the pictures/videos for yourself.

Him aside, this is not the first or second, third or fourth person I have heard this from and I think it has to do with where your family went. FTL as in Foot Locker? Everyone and their grandmother shops there and I know people on IG who exclusively by their kicks from there. That will be the first place to sell out even though I did get my olive green NMD's assisted from there (London) but those weren't super hyped. My Nike Acronym's and all black Nike Flyknit Racers are coming from a Nikelab in London where it was nothing like the madness here which included me going to the NikeLab early in NYC and seeing what appeared to be people in the store before 11am and them having backdoored kicks. That happens globally regardless.

I would avoid the big shops and brand stores on release because that's where most people are going to go.

Did they check at 43einhalb, A-Few (probably not a good weekend with the Roos release), MATE and Suppa? The unfortunate thing is many of these stores are big now also and not so secret. Looking at my comment again I should have said this was more specific to Prague in regards to the XR-1's and wool NMD's.

Do the UBs fit you perfect? If so you shoulda went with 7.5. You can try superfeet black insoles on amazon. It will basically size down the shoe 0.5 but cause like a 2mm increase in height.

Trust me..I blindly went 0.5 down and paid resale on vapour grey pk and white og pk ($260, $340) got a 9 and slapped myself for not buying 1 and confirming size. Sorry dude but its still wearable with just add insole.

Last edited:
Do the UBs fit you perfect? If so you shoulda went with 7.5. You can try superfeet black insoles on amazon. It will basically size down the shoe 0.5 but cause like a 2mm increase in height.

Trust me..I blindly went 0.5 down and paid resale on vapour grey pk and white og pk ($260, $340) got a 9 and slapped myself for not buying 1 and confirming size. Sorry dude but its still wearable with just add insole.
never done an insole before.  How does comfort go?

yeah the 8.5 ub's fit me perfect, i also wear an 8.5 in 1.0 UB's and those are super tight with my big toe poppin a bit, dont really fit me unless I wear big socks.  

Half debating to just get these size 8's, resell them, then get the 7.5 off goat.  Unless I can find someone to trade i guess

edit: just noticed the insoles are like $40

Last edited:
So I copped some triple black mesh online and will be coming in a few days. Had to go up half a size because they were only selling UK full sizes. Anyone else had to go up half a size from their regular NMD Mesh size in a pair of mesh NMD's? Did they fit ok?

So I copped some triple black mesh online and will be coming in a few days. Had to go up half a size because they were only selling UK full sizes. Anyone else had to go up half a size from their regular NMD Mesh size in a pair of mesh NMD's? Did they fit ok?
No.

Going up a half size would be too spacey it's already a wide foot base.

could anyone give some general advice on buying the colorboosts (esp. the black r1) through resell? it seems like the only option to get the color boosts after seeing all the sites eaten up. even the chances of coming across these in stores would be so slim. thanks

Just copped the nmdr1 blacks for a friend at retail. They didnt have my size [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Undefeated silver lake and Brea releasing them today! If anyone can help with a 10.5! That would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom