Adidas NMD thread

To those who have the Vapour Grey NMD, do those fit bigger than other primeknit NMD or the same?

More specifically, compared to the other two Japan NMD?

Last edited:
Imo they fit a tiny big bigger than my camp glitches could be me because pk feels diff tho lol

Will there be any way to get any of the footlocker eu exclusives that are about to drop here in the states? Triple White xr1, or the black xr1? Looks like a possible rerelease of the r1?

just got them today from consortium.
smokin.gif
wow that was quick.. where are you??

Right. All of my posts are about selling. Because you've seen them all right? In all the threads I comment on? You're a joke. I just tried to put them out there for anybody that wants them. I don't care about selling them for money. They're going back to adidas on Monday as it sits. Stop being a try hard moderator.

Actually I did see them all. Let me show you a trick. You can click a persons screen name and all their post will show. You joined a couple of days ago and have at least 4 post about oop ing you're xr1 bro for tax plus shipping and gas money if I remember correctly. Quit posing but I'm not going to clutter up the thread all I'm saying is take you're buying/selling to said forum.

Actually I did see them all. Let me show you a trick. You can click a persons screen name and all their post will show. You joined a couple of days ago and have at least 4 post about oop ing you're xr1 bro for tax plus shipping and gas money if I remember correctly. Quit posing but I'm not going to clutter up the thread all I'm saying is take you're buying/selling to said forum.

Stop being a try hard. Keep it moving. Nobody cares but you.

Stop being a try hard. Keep it moving. Nobody cares but you.
Stop saying try hard because it upsets me and my grand pappy. You could have just let it die down by not responding but then again me responding to this does kinda of keep this going.

En garde, rapscallions!

Back
Top Bottom