Adidas NMD thread

finally tried these on foot... impressed

the mid-foot area fits me a little more snug than my OG PKs but its a good snug 
smokin.gif

UB isn't the top dog for comfort anymore, the EQT 93/17 is

Well that's debatable and entirely subjective. I have yet to try on the EQTs but from what I've heard, they are really comfortable and on par with UB.

Would def try to cop the all white EQTs !

However, UB is still the top for me as it's probably the best all round comfortable boost shoe there is :smile:

Post #55960. Don't recognize the user id though.

I was on vacation in Paris and we were staying at a hotel right next to Colette. Walked into the shop on Friday morning and the guys there said they just put out the shoes. Picked up a couple of pairs. Retail was 180 euros. The strong USD exchange rate and VAT refund made it a great deal.

Last edited:
I was on vacation in Paris and we were staying at a hotel right next to Colette. Walked into the shop on Friday morning and the guys there said they just put out the shoes. Picked up a couple of pairs. Retail was 180 euros. The strong USD exchange rate and VAT refund made it a great deal.

Dude I'm going to Paris for the first time ever in May! I'm so psyched to go there for vacay-what are your thoughts about the city, overall?

Another black CS wow ... they're running out of idea or whaT? 

UB isn't the top dog for comfort anymore, the EQT 93/17 is

Yeah I'm honestly kind of frustrated with my UB 3.0s... The cage is way too tight. I never had this issue with the 1.0 and 2.0, as such. I should look into those EQTs-resale isn't too bad and I'm sure there will be more releases.

Dunno why I still can't post links, but if anyone is still looking for the naked x kith collab pairs, there's quite a few sitting at nrml.ca

Check out under "recently added" 

Anyone knows why i still can't post links though? 

^that's the first time I've heard of that. IMHO, 3.0s comfort is the best due to the looser/stretchier PK as echoed by many on here.
Haven't heard the tightness of the cage in 3.0s being an issue. For me, my 1.0s cage and fit is the most snug which will numb my foot after a long day sometimes.

Dude I'm going to Paris for the first time ever in May! I'm so psyched to go there for vacay-what are your thoughts about the city, overall?

Paris was awesome! It was my first time as well. The city is great, but definitely pricey. If you're into food and want to do some nice dining, my advice would be to go for lunch rather than dinner. Will save you lots of $$$. Definitely spend a day or two at the Louvre and Musee d'Orsay.

Also, if there's anyway Parisian designers that you like, definitely buy when you are in Paris. After the Euro to USD conversion rate and VAT refund, you'll be seeing some pretty nice discounts for brands that are impossible to get on 'sale'.

well not the one with the chinese characters. but it would do me fine. not into paying that much for 1 pear.

i'm not into those earth joints haha. well, i guess until a better pic comes along haha
I don't think the yellows can be had for cheaper, especially in a size 11. And Ima look for pics of those earth joints again

Appreciate the followup news. Didn't find on their twit or insta so must be lowkey instore. Wonder why?

Stay safe. Personally weary most of Continental Europe.

Another black CS wow ... they're running out of idea or whaT? 

Just add more foreign text on shoes and watch people buy.
Whoever came up with the marketing "Brand with 3 stripes" in multi languages is a F*ing Genius Einstein.

^that's the first time I've heard of that. IMHO, 3.0s comfort is the best due to the looser/stretchier PK as echoed by many on here.
Haven't heard the tightness of the cage in 3.0s being an issue. For me, my 1.0s cage and fit is the most snug which will numb my foot after a long day sometimes.

My foot is unusually wide though so idk.. I feel like the EQT Boosts would be the ideal Boost shoe for me.

You know the Kith x Naked Collabo is bad when  Round two won't even buy them for $20 over to retail for pairs 
mean.gif

BRICKS

You know the Kith x Naked Collabo is bad when  Round two won't even buy them for $20 over to retail for pairs :smh:

BRICKS
Even $20 under looks bad right now, this market is weird. Let's see in a year from now if they're as worthless as they are today

Back
Top Bottom