Adidas NMD thread

My black and white Gum CS_R1 pairs finally touched down. Man they're so clean.
I'd say def go tts. I'm a US13, and grabbed the biggest size available (12.5), fits a tad too snug.
And again, can't believe they're sitting, at that price at that.
What site you get them on?

My black and white Gum CS_R1 pairs finally touched down. Man they're so clean.
I'd say def go tts. I'm a US13, and grabbed the biggest size available (12.5), fits a tad too snug.
And again, can't believe they're sitting, at that price at that.
What site you get them on?
Damn, if I didn't order the all white and strapped for money I'd get the all black

I got my CS1's in Monday from Seven. They're already on StockX because I got the wrong size. I'm an idiot because I already tried them on at a boutique that didn't have my size, so I ordered .5 up from the ones I tried on & still failed lol. Thankfully I got them under retail so it's not so bad.

Last edited:
I got my CS1's in Monday from Seven. They're already on StockX because I got the wrong size. I'm an idiot because I already tried them on at a boutique that didn't have my size, so I ordered .5 up from the ones I tried on & still failed lol. Thankfully I got them under retail so it's not so bad.

love seven for their packaging and under retail price!

Any idea where these are still available? Footlocker's website only gives me a in store pickup option but no one has it 
indifferent.gif

i bought before, and my order was shipped to me.

but this time they cancelled which idk why???
Finishline restocks and online orders in general can be really iffy. Sometimes it's what's available in stores through out the country and the online order gets sent to the store to ship directly to you. So if it gets sold in the store, then you're out of luck and cancelled. 

My W&H NMDs came in today and I like their look in hand. Tthe PK is fairly thin and stretchy which probably makes them a great shoe for summer but also look weird because my toes push out a little when they move... I expected the PK to be less flexible like on my NMD 1s.

Still, glad I bought them.

Don't think so. They just popped up on the Confirmed App.
I dont think so either.

I think they know this is trash so lets make em limited and add some hype to it lol...

The price point is terrible imo $130 is way too much.

$90-100 wouldve made more sense.

I have a sizing question....my wife usually wears a 5.5w in Nikes and 4y in Js. What size would you guys recommend she get for NMD R1s? Stores around us never seem to keep NMDs long enough for her to go in and try on.

I have a sizing question....my wife usually wears a 5.5w in Nikes and 4y in Js. What size would you guys recommend she get for NMD R1s? Stores around us never seem to keep NMDs long enough for her to go in and try on.
Id say stick to 5.5-6w in NMD.

For me personally... NMD's ran big and i had to size up and same for my wife. She sized up half.

But if PK NMD half size down to a 5w

Last edited:

I would suggest sticking with the 1.5 size differential....I wear an 8.5 in 1s which is 1.5 difference from my lady sizing -- for mesh NMDs I go with an 8.5 and for my primeknit NMDs I size down to an 8.

Back
Top Bottom