Adidas ORIGINALS updates

So did the Pro Model II ever release online? Aside from adidas pre order? And were they even up on the 31st?

So did the Pro Model II ever release online? Aside from adidas pre order? And were they even up on the 31st?

jimmy jazz and nicekicks got them plus the presale, that was it.

so many people underestimated them lmao, just cause they said they weren't as limited as the reds doesn't mean they were a general release, now they gotta pay $300+

jimmy jazz and nicekicks got them plus the presale, that was it.

so many people underestimated them lmao, just cause they said they weren't as limited as the reds doesn't mean they were a general release, now they gotta pay $300+

You ain't lying brother. Seems like an easy cop if you wanted them? Can't see myself paying reselle price for these so I guess it's moving on time

Kith is dropping some Good stuff in the coming days, so be on the lookout. They are the only ones releasing them in the US

I've been searching for a pair of Jeremy Scott Wings "camo" size 12.5-13 for about a year now with no luck.. Close to calling it quits too.
ohwell.gif

dope review! I def need a pair of the big seans. 

Wore these today, surprisingly nice shoe. 

Is there anyway to get the big sean pro models in store?
ohwell.gif
I really like them
How difficult was it to get the first big Sean pro models? Felt like there was a lot more hype on those than the new ones releasing
The original all red Big Sean's were extremely limited online. I'm talking like 55 pairs online I believe. The black ones were a little more available probably a couple thousand made, there are a bunch of them on Ebay right now. I have only seen 2 of the reds on Ebay as of right now. One, sz 9.5, has a really high BIN price while the other a sz 12 is only at 115$ as we speak, but it will definitely go higher by auction's end. It has been a while since I have seen a Red BS pro model on Ebay that was actually biddable so if you are looking for the red one you might be out of luck.

Them things still have five days left, tht price will go up a lot lol

Little over 100 pairs online for the red, released via twitter link. Still, a very small amount made in the grand scheme of things.

Does anybody know if the Atmos Superstars are going to come to the US? They sold out at Atmos in just a couple minutes this past weekend.

Nevermind. Copped the navy.

Last edited:

Pics when they come in.
Will do. The Atmos website says they will be released on the 21st but the mail forwarding company I go through sent me an email a few hours ago saying they arrived and were ready to be shipped to the US. It typically takes a little over a week for them to get here once they reach that stage.

Last edited:
Thanks man. Retail is usually 2-220 on the wings. I'm wondering if theyre going to be available at the usual JS spots or slightly more limited

Will do. The Atmos website says they will be released on the 21st but the mail forwarding company I go through sent me an email a few hours ago saying they arrived and were ready to be shipped to the US. It typically takes a little over a week for them to get here once they reach that stage.
Whiteysneaks -- What forwarding company do you use, and how does that work? I have wanted  to order kicks many times from the Atmos website, but I don't speak or read Japanese, so it is a little daunting.  Any help/suggestions greatly appreciated.   

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and is this forwarding service world wide? or japan only?

Back
Top Bottom