ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok, whatever dude.  i can't argue with dude's with small feet
roll.gif
 I rather a small feet than small brain which sounds like its what you have

nah ADC gonna send out the BB5350. They don't have that many AQ2659 to ship out. All the stores got BB5350. Everyone gonna get that too. 

I believe ADC made the small style code change to throw off the BOTS.. at least that was what RSVPKingz was complaining about on Twitter.. most ATC services failed on ADC because of that minor change.

You're definitely receiving BB5350 in the mail :lol:

Homie says the word "mattified" at 12:00 like 1400 times, and **** ain't even no word fam. 
bruh, you watched at least 12 minutes of that? 
I believe ADC made the small style code change to throw off the BOTS.. at least that was what RSVPKingz was complaining about on Twitter.. most ATC services failed on ADC because of that minor change.

You're definitely receiving BB5350 in the mail
laugh.gif
yeah I have no doubt about it . BB5350 just released, why would they ship AQ2659? Either way, I'ma let these people assume what they want. At the end of the day, either code shoe you're getting, "looks" the same anyway 
laugh.gif
. Still a win-win situation if you were successful. 

Last edited:
Hell I'm NEVER successful online but managed to get these. Hopefully my luck has changed. Until next release fellas [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]️

Sorry, but what's the significance of BB vs AQ?
AQ2659 are the Pirate Blacks that released 8/22/2015. Color description is Pirate Black/Pirate Black/Pirate Black

BB5350 are the Pirate Blacks that released 2/19/2016. Color description is Pirate Black/BlueGrass/Core Black

They look 100% the same on the outside, but the BB5350 has a thicker heel padding. 

bruh, you watched at least 12 minutes of that? 

yeah I have no doubt about it . BB5350 just released, why would they ship AQ2659? Either way, I'ma let these people assume what they want. At the end of the day, either code shoe you're getting, "looks" the same anyway :lol: . Still a win-win situation if you were successful. 

ADC is trolling me.. :smh:

2 different delivery addresses between the Order Confirmation email and Shipping Email.

Been on hold 30+ minutes now with customer service

AQ2659 are the Pirate Blacks that released 8/22/2015. Color description is Pirate Black/Pirate Black/Pirate Black

BB5350 are the Pirate Blacks that released 2/19/2016. Color description is Pirate Black/BlueGrass/Core Black

They look 100% the same on the outside, but the BB5350 has a thicker heel padding. 
Not 100% the same, but maybe 95% 
wink.gif

The extra heel padding definitely protrude the material out a bit and you can see the outline of it. Laces are slightly different and the ankle collar color actually has more of a navy blue tinge to it in some light. All differences are minor and the majority of people won't be able to see any difference. Just us OCD sneakerheads might. 

And yes, I have both pairs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom