ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regret maybe yeah, but not 5-10 years later.
laugh.gif
well I mean if those type of people are making the decision to buy the shoe now, it's probably gonna take some time and life experience for them to realize it was a bad idea.

I'm not talking, "Oh ****, I paid $1000 for those shoes so now I can't pay my car payment" a month later

I'm talking more like, they wish they would've invested it or used it on a vacation or some ****. spending it on something more important

Regret maybe yeah, but not 5-10 years later. :lol:
IMO if a person cant afford to cop something at a high price, or even retail for that matter, due to their financial positions then they will regret it or see the effects soon. Maybe they may look back like, "damn what was I on to pay for something when I couldn't afford it at that time" but I don't think it will change their current position years from that date of purchase but it will be on their mind. I have things Ive bought and think years later like, "WHY?" and wish I never was on that hype or copped but then again Im better than the average person financially.

Sneaker reselling is better off being compared to buying concert tickets. 

- You have Ticketmaster as the main supplier (Adidas & Nike)
- You have fan clubs, promoters and venues eating up tickets before they go onsale (employees backdooring pairs, managers hooking up friends, etc)
- You also don't have enough supply to meet the demand 
- You have bots & ticket brokers eating up a majority of the tickets to put on Stubhub, Ebay, etc (Same situation with sneakers). 
- They had to make concert tickets "credit card entry only" to make sure people who wanted to go to the show got them.  (You'd have to make people wear the shoes out the door for this to occur with sneakers :lol: )

People will always complain and argue about tickets just like sneakers, it's just part of the hobby at this point. 

https://consumerist.com/2016/01/28/...icket-resale-prices-criminalize-scalper-bots/

I've been keeping tabs on this since it might one day affect "other" bots....

IMO if a person cant afford to cop something at a high price, or even retail for that matter, due to their financial positions then they will regret it or see the effects soon. Maybe they may look back like, "damn what was I on to pay for something when I couldn't afford it at that time" but I don't think it will change their current position years from that date of purchase but it will be on their mind. I have things Ive bought and think years later like, "WHY?" and wish I never was on that hype or copped but then again Im better than the average person financially.
yeah exactly what I'm talking about. like I wish I knew then what I know now type of thing

Ten years ago I was 11, don't even remember what the hell I was buying at the time, not to mention regret it :lol:

Even if people can't afford the shoes they will still get themselves into debt for them.
End up paying off a pair of yeezys for 2 years just so they can show off on Instagram and stuff.

Even if people can't afford the shoes they will still get themselves into debt for them.
End up paying off a pair of yeezys for 2 years just so they can show off on Instagram and stuff.

Very true, its sad but its the materialistic view point of our society.

well I mean if those type of people are making the decision to buy the shoe now, it's probably gonna take some time and life experience for them to realize it was a bad idea.

I'm not talking, "Oh ****, I paid $1000 for those shoes so now I can't pay my car payment" a month later

I'm talking more like, they wish they would've invested it or used it on a vacation or some ****. spending it on something more important

The vacation part I agree with. Indirectly it might affect you 5 years later but its not gonna be the sole reason why your reminiscing about past "dumb purchases".

One of the VP's at work gave me shade when he saw me in my White Cement 4s the other day "When did those drop? How come you guys don't tell me these things?" we had no idea he was a shoe head.
Probably not a good one if he didn't know when the White Cement 4's dropped... But that's just my observation. Lol.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be mad at someone trying to upgrade through resell though. Like if someone were to cop yeezys retail in a effort to sell so they could get kicks like Qasa's or something nice that they normally couldn't afford. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom