ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those saying it is free, I made it easily accessible to those who didn't feel like tinkering with links and looking through a messy JSON.

I am refunding everyone and shutting down both projects. I have a lot on my plate and I took this on simply because I was tired of people on here holding information and methods to themselves. And also because I wanted a challenge. The money donated was all going back into the projects.

I am still in class and will email all those that donated tonight.

Man don't let these sour *** grapes ruin it for the rest of us ... I just checked my email and never cared about receiving anything from you .. Not too many folks come here with the intent to do good, and people asking for freebies must not value time and effort accordingly ... I just donated cause it sounded donation worthy ..

Bruh - Focus on your studies and when you have time, work on the project .. To shut it down means that you in the face od adversity, you allowed haters to triump. Poke your chest out young man ... You are doing a good thing.

i swear some people just suck at life and have to bring others down. i was looking forward to the finished product that I like many donated to for a good cause. I get that SL could have been one of the donators but if not and someone reached out and shared the link and password I hope you strike out on everything for 10 eternities.

Honestly, been collecting for 10 years now, and I will say that im absolutely sick of these vultures, they have completely ruined sneakers for me.

Caravaggio was actually doing something good. Evening the playing field. Unfortunately too many of these beasts want their resell money for that to happen.

Honestly, been collecting for 10 years now, and I will say that im absolutely sick of these vultures, they have completely ruined sneakers for me.

Caravaggio was actually doing something good. Evening the playing field. Unfortunately too many of these beasts want their resell money for that to happen.
d riders bro

I really think he needs to push forward with this ... I hope dude sees all the support that is being shown ... Negativity always outweighs the positive aspect of things, but don't let a few corn balls impede on your progress young man ...

It was open to anyone until people outside of NT slammed the server due to someone sharing it. The reason I locked it was to restrict it to only NT users. It cost money and time in order to have any web service and anybody who donated was simply supporting something they found useful. The site didn't require anyone to donate a specific amount—you could have donated a penny and received the password. 

This project was started to help NT users, not help SoleLinks obtain more affiliate dollars. This is the reason why I was angry when seeing it.

Obviously you weren't someone who donated, otherwise you would have never made that comment. 

**** that man. You do you. I'm not in this circle of yours but thanks for helping out the NT family. It's a shame just a few people had to ruin that for you and the others. Best of luck with your studies :pimp:

Last edited:
wait what happened in here?

Somehow Solelinks apparently got hold of the password to the ADC inventory checker Caravaggio set up that people donated towards. They crashed the server. Now the project is getting scrapped. And loads of haters chiming in on the project not being worth it and them wanting to keep all the advantages to themselves.

Had a good thing being worked on for the community and someone has to go and mess it up for everyone....smh...deff why we can't have nice things...

Inventory checker, how exactly would that have helped people?

You try to cop from ADC...finally get through and select a size...get to checkout and your size is OOS...You go back you get dropped back in to the queue.

He was developing some other stuff as well.

Last edited:
I just suggest we all stop discussing it. All of us that get it, get it... Everyone else that is obviously out of the loop with all the questions are just late to the party at the moment.

Let's move on with this thread...

I communicated with @Caravaggio earlier and I believe a solution to this has been established... albeit this was before all of this SL nonsense...

Hopefully he still moves forward with the idea and everyone that needs to be contacted will be soon.

Lets just keep this thread moving and not give the negative members fuel for their fire...

Anyone wear their 350's in the rain? I might be going to disneyland next week and it might rain, not sure if I should wear my 350's.

Anyone wear their 350's in the rain? I might be going to disneyland next week and it might rain, not sure if I should wear my 350's.

If it might rain I wouldn't wear them...Just imagine wet primeknit...I wouldn't want to be wearing those. Going to feel like you're wearing wet socks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom