ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet no one mentioned that the szn 2 boots just released in the middle of summer? 
sick.gif

Last edited:
For people commenting on these shoes being sold in june...most seasonal wear is sold in the off season, thats why people get winter jackets on sale in the middle of the summer. As far as being an overpaying hypebeast who will still wear these shoes in 95 degree weather...well thats a different story.

I asked my homie, who has no interest in sneakers and had no idea the confirmed app even existed, to do me a favor and reserve for the yeezys. And all of a sudden he wants a pair. I feel like Denzel in training day.

Real Friends, how many of us? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

haha I hear ya but why not release the 350 this time around and release the 750 in September
Word.  Runners for the summer.  I'll stock my pairs for cooler days.  Too hot in Houston for that ish in the summer.  Well, I suppose they can be worn on a night out regardless of the weather.

Last edited:
I asked my homie, who has no interest in sneakers and had no idea the confirmed app even existed, to do me a favor and reserve for the yeezys. And all of a sudden he wants a pair. I feel like Denzel in training day.

Real Friends, how many of us? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
He saw the [emoji]129297[/emoji]

Not even going to bother with this release. The flawed pair of TB I got from FNL and the fact I can't pull these off turned me off with the 750s. Bad thing is I never returned them because I used the $20 WC I received for purchasing them.

Not even going to bother with this release. The flawed pair of TB I got from FNL and the fact I can't pull these off turned me off with the 750s. Bad thing is I never returned them because I used the $20 WC I received for purchasing them.
Why not sell them? Trust you could still get a grip for them even if flawed.

Any stores in Tampa or Orlando area receiving these? Can't believe Miami gets all the love.

FTL, Champs, and adidas in Florida Mall are on the list. I haven't had a chance to call them to see how they are doing it. Let me know if you find out.

giphy.gif

50 pairs for confirmed at Adidas Chicago.

was hoping for like 200 lol

the worst part about yeezys is stores giving you the run around, calling a store 2 days before the shoe drops and them still acting like they're not sure if they're gonna get em

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom