ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ended up selling my size 8 PBs for 1300 before fees on stockx as well, so I don't feel so bad about picking up those GGs and ended up w extra cash. They're 1/2 size up from my TD 350s.. but those are slightly tight since they didn't run in half sizes, so I'm hoping they fit fine 

ended up selling my size 8 PBs for 1300 before fees on stockx as well, so I don't feel so bad about picking up those GGs and ended up w extra cash. They're 1/2 size up from my TD 350s.. but those are slightly tight since they didn't run in half sizes, so I'm hoping they fit fine 
how the hell ???? how long it took you to sell them $1300 yeesh thats higher than flight club prices. 

how the hell ???? how long it took you to sell them $1300 yeesh thats higher than flight club prices. 
i have the older PBs. Also if you check FCNY they're 1.5k for the BB and 1.75k for the AQ.  I probably should've sold through FCNY but I'm trying to stick with just GOAT or Stockx.

And they've been listed for a while I just don't really bother to keep track of em, just sitting in the closet for almost 1/2 a year. I could've even declined to accept the highest bid and waited for the amount I wanted but it's no biggie since I just bought the GGs.

Last edited:

Wtf???? I had a size 7 and couldnt get $1000.

Wtf???? I had a size 7 and couldnt get $1000.
1.3k before fees, so I got less than $1300. There's no way you should be selling a small size for less than 1k...
Kept getting hit with corny lowballers with no bread for a good month then said screw it since i was low on cash. Tried sneaker con, lowballers everywhere, even a famous youtuber lowballed me and screwed me over when i was getting higher offers, also I had a chance to trade for RO yeezys in my size (they were actually real), but panicked in the moment and pulled out. One thing kept leading on to another, tried using stockx and nobody was biting, then tried using GOAT but its been 2 months and they havent approved me to sell anything yet. I never have good luck with selling things. Next time, I'm gonna go full savage, tired of getting screwed over and gotta get whats mine. I never thought selling yeezys were so difficult.
mean.gif

Quick question for anyone who has sold through GOAT, who pays shipping to the GOAT facility?

I'm watching prices on stockx and goat for PB, ppl list them high $990 and up and I saw a high bid of $880 and they still don't accept it, I wonder if the seller bought them for retail or resell price

I bought JM Repel but never used it.  I read somewhere that it changed the suede feel and color on the OG 750s after someone used it...  I personally use Reshoevn8r...  I heard liquid proof is good too but havent tried that.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom