ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The way some of ya'll act when these shoes drop is 
mean.gif
I been there I was so salty after the triple black 750 drop 
mad.gif
. I started calling everyone out cause I didnt get help , but that type of behavior didnt help me get any yeezys. you got to go help yourself and pray you get lucky. If it wasnt for sm we would still think that the backdoor was "blocked" according to members on here 
laugh.gif

One of the fellow nters blew up the jig so therefore...dude is out of the picture...told him not mention it and well now...it had to come to this. I'm outta here till tomorrow release!

Best of luck

My bad B and to everyone here. I'm all about sharing info. Gotta do it within the circle these days tho or at the very least PM's. Especially on this platform. Way too many cats lurkin or are pretty new. Why should these folks eat as opposed to members that been around or actually frequent this thread?

GL to everyone this week.

Peace

Welp, my boy who works in the city tried to get the code for me, he said he went to the cashier who redirected him to the manager but the manager didnt give him the code just inputted on his phone

My bad B and to everyone here. I'm all about sharing info. Gotta do it within the circle these days tho or at the very least PM's. Especially on this platform. Way too many cats lurkin or are pretty new. Why should these folks eat as opposed to members that been around or actually frequent this thread?

GL to everyone this week.

Peace
yea see I'm not at all opposed to this... but fools come out and gloat and act likem yeezus. keep it in the pms cuz plus we just clogging thread myself included now ill **** 

never used this footlocker app before and i can't seem to get past the launch locator section. just bad.

is the app crashing? or is it a buggy app?

Can anyone confirm, in order to get that final minute (6 min total) - do you have to check in to (for example) the foot locker that is doing the app reservation or can it be any foot locker?  I live in nj and only 34th nyc is getting these, so wondering if I need to go out to nyc to get the full 6 or it could be done at a local nj foot locker.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom