ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People fail to realize the majority of the flood just happened (majority of pairs dropped in store).

People are thrilled to be buying their first yeezys at $450-$550, and that price won't stay around.

For those hoping to scoop below $400, please wake up.

For the price point, comfort, and build the V2 is killing the V1.

V1 extremely overrated.

What's the general conscience on the new v2 sizing? I wear 8.5 UBs and they fit snug, would I be fine getting 8.5 for v2? Kinda wanna cop off stockx cause I can get $25 off from signing up, but not sure if I should after this whole fake fiasco. 
what fake fiasco ???? whats going on?!??!?

Seeing all these pics of the Green (tan) V2s, I kinda regret not trying to cop this release 
laugh.gif

if your UBs @ 8.5 feel snug. Go up to a 9.

My TTS an 8
V1s - 8
V2 blk/green - 8.5 ( have room in the toe but snug on the outer and inner foot, not uncomfortable though )
UBs - 8.5 perfect
1 pair of volt green @ 8 snug
NMDs 8
Hope that helps.
Definitely helps thanks

What's the general conscience on the new v2 sizing? I wear 8.5 UBs and they fit snug, would I be fine getting 8.5 for v2? Kinda wanna cop off stockx cause I can get $25 off from signing up, but not sure if I should after this whole fake fiasco. 
Bro pick them up from StockX. I have bought several Yeezys from them and have never had a problem. One dude "supposedly" got a pair of fake Human Races but who knows if he is telling the truth. Flight Club has supposedly been duped before but peeps still buy from them.

Buy them and if your not not certain of their authenticity post them and we can verify. Rather deal with StockX or GOAT than Craigslist or eBay.

Last edited:
anyone get 2 tags on their new yzy v2 ?

i remember reading awhile back on another release that perhaps in Europe they tagged it differently than in US....

but only pair ive seen or have that has 2 tags...that long one

anyone get 2 tags on their new yzy v2 ?

i remember reading awhile back on another release that perhaps in Europe they tagged it differently than in US....

but only pair ive seen or have that has 2 tags...that long one
International pairs have those tags with no sticker on the inside like pairs released in the States.

People fail to realize the majority of the flood just happened (majority of pairs dropped in store).

People are thrilled to be buying their first yeezys at $450-$550, and that price won't stay around.

For those hoping to scoop below $400, please wake up.

For the price point, comfort, and build the V2 is killing the V1.

V1 extremely overrated.
I copped the greens for $485 and I'm happy with that price. The $25 off coupon & free shipping from Stockx helped me pull the trigger. 

Also I think people are overreacting about the Stockx issue. Like has been said, there's no proof that the guy who tweeted the pic actually got the fake pair from Stockx and even if he did, it's never been an issue in the past with Stockx and those who know what they're looking for will spot a fake if they get one. As long as you don't cut the tag off, you can get a refund. 

Stop using GOAT as your price point...

Prices have dropped long ago.

Problem is I only trust goat as a third party seller, never use eBay or the facebook groups... for those that use fb groups how do you protect yourself.... if not what are you referring to

Problem is I only trust goat as a third party seller, never use eBay or the facebook groups... for those that use fb groups how do you protect yourself.... if not what are you referring to
You deal LOCAL.

And you check references.

Never had any problems with FB groups in Cali.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom