ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
since when are the MR 1750 on fc (for my size)

dam
sick.gif

UNDS my belugas today and it really fits slightly bigger than the Oreos. PK also has more give. Feels like 2 different shoes...

Ok guys. What do i have to do to get some damn yeezys lol. I tried on the last two to three releases with help even and I struck out. What do I have to doooo. I just want one pair. I got my spacejams easier than any of these things!

Ok guys. What do i have to do to get some damn yeezys lol. I tried on the last two to three releases with help even and I struck out. What do I have to doooo. I just want one pair. I got my spacejams easier than any of these things!

You may have to pay resell or spam resellers the first week on eBay to get a good deal on those trying to make rent. Otherwise it's pretty much the luck of the draw especially at this point with adc having to change up the system and bots are only useful after manually getting through the splash screen. Remember that getting through the splash is only half the battle, carting is nightmare and even if you cart then you have to battle the checkout loops. Besides trying on adc, you have confirmed and footnation apps assuming you're in a city that's on the reservation apps.

I'm in the boat where I have tried so damn hard to get a pair... I loved the copper v2's but struck out. tried the oxford v1's (honestly my favorite yeezy) and struck out again. I try over and over again and I just can't get a pair. I'm kinda at the point where I will take anything I can get... I have tried on every yeezy since the oxfords... I'm almost thinking about hopping on the bot train... Anybody have any advice to help me secure myself a pair?? I could really use the help...

I'm in the boat where I have tried so damn hard to get a pair... I loved the copper v2's but struck out. tried the oxford v1's (honestly my favorite yeezy) and struck out again. I try over and over again and I just can't get a pair. I'm kinda at the point where I will take anything I can get... I have tried on every yeezy since the oxfords... I'm almost thinking about hopping on the bot train... Anybody have any advice to help me secure myself a pair?? I could really use the help...
Don't feel too bad. There are people who have tried since day 1 and have still not gotten a pear for retail. If you really like them that much, just pay resell for them. The black/white resell is fairly low at $400-$450.

1. Enter as many raffles as possible.

2. Be platinum VIP on FTL. DL app, get the full 6 min headstart and hope for the best. Do the equivalent of this for all footsites 

3. Adidas confirmed app. DL. Be ready for the L.

4. Go back and read up on all Solemartyr related posts. Study script. Install it. Understand it. Wait on release day for someone to post key.

5. Have Twitter. Follow as many reputable sneaker sites/people as possible

6. Sign up with an ATC- you'll pay more than retail but still a bit under eventual resale depending on demand. 

7. Network. FB groups, here, there everywhere. Find a character you will inevitably refer to as "plug"

8. Page monitor boutique consortium accounts. 

9. Was gonna say throw those SJ's away but go ahead and resell'em. You won't have need of them once you cop Yeezys. Good Luck.

Last edited:

1. Enter as many raffles as possible.

2. Be platinum VIP on FTL. DL app, get the full 6 min headstart and hope for the best. Do the equivalent of this for all footsites 

3. Adidas confirmed app. DL. Be ready for the L.

4. Go back and read up on all Solemartyr related posts. Study script. Install it. Understand it. Wait on release day for someone to post key.

5. Have Twitter. Follow as many reputable sneaker sites/people as possible

6. Sign up with an ATC- you'll pay more than retail but still a bit under eventual resale depending on demand. 

7. Network. FB groups, here, there everywhere. Find a character you will inevitably refer to as "plug"

8. Page monitor boutique consortium accounts. 

9. Was gonna say throw those SJ's away but go ahead and resell'em. You won't have need of them once you cop Yeezys. Good Luck.
lol as crazy as htis all sounds...youre spot on. if they dont do a raffle a day or two before im not gonna bother anymore. 

lol as crazy as htis all sounds...youre spot on. if they dont do a raffle a day or two before im not gonna bother anymore. 
Thanks, just summarizing since it will be asked multiple times as yeezy szn approaches. First time I hit was a raffle I joined a day before the drop so don't count them out 
nthat.gif

Chicago bros, I hit on all the black v2s except the coppers on the ftl,fta apps(6 mins). I also had friends hit at finishline in the water tower and river oaks in store raffle, So there is hope.

FTL playing games man, bring the ****** app already

These will be impossible to get since 3 stores in total will get em and two are rigged for sure

Tried to cop from the first V2. Only hit a black/copper at a local raffle. Paid resell for beluga's. Just keep trying and eventually you'll get 1 ( if you're lucky )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom