ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayy me too! PM me too if theres a size 10.5 :smile:.
In the incomprehensibly unlikely event that I win multiple raffles, I will first feed my friends, then if any are left over, I will send you an 11 for retail.

Last edited by a moderator:
People not even responding to my double retail plus shipping offers
mean.gif
Gonna need atleast 5 for people to budge

In the incomprehensibly unlikely event that I win multiple raffles, I will first feed my friends, then if any are left over, I will send you an 11 for retail.
I've entered multiple raffles as well.. Hit on 0 so far, aside from my sister's win from Barney's raffle for the copper I own.

I've entered multiple raffles as well.. Hit on 0 so far, aside from my sister's win from Barney's raffle for the copper I own.
I won the Footish raffle for breds... or so I thought, until I re-read the email and saw it was infant sizes 
mean.gif

What's reselling lookin like
This weekend?

I'm seeing prices all over the place so that's why I hate YTWW I'm seeing basically $550 right now?

How do I cop at retail fams? Dead serious. If anyone can help me, please PM. I will return the favor in another way for sure.

I feel ur pain man. But what kind of favor could you offer in return? Whoever gives you a pair for retail, will be essentially be losing out on $300.

Raffle?  They send out the emails?

I hit last time, on the greens, from them. 

Same, hit on reds...was hoping for another auto payment on my amex but instead got the Lemail :x

....but hey I get 15% off on my next purchase ! ...which I'll use never.

It's doubtful it will go below $500.
Doubt it will go under $500... maybe though, as it is currently showing sizes at $525 on StockX.   

Sellers in that case would only be taking home $525 - 14% or whatever it is, which = about $450

This entire thread is littered with tips on how to cop at retail yet people are too lazy to read and do their own legwork and expect some random stranger to give them a quick and easy rundown of how it's done. And that is precisely why they'll continue to lose on future releases

Last edited:
What's reselling lookin like
This weekend?

I'm seeing prices all over the place so that's why I hate YTWW I'm seeing basically $550 right now?
Your price seems about right for online sales. If one is safe with local Craigslist then 450-500 locally.

This entire thread is littered with tips on how to cop at retail yet people are too lazy to read and do their own legwork and expect some random stranger to give them a quick and easy rundown of how it's done. And that is precisely why they'll continue to lose on future releases
the same mfs asking for help are the same mfs to ignore you when others need their help. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom