ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
soo just got an email that my wife's pair has been delivered today at my work place...thing is I already got both my pairs in. Let's see what Monday morning has in store for me...hope the duplicate shipping rubbed off on me [emoji]128514[/emoji]

soo just got an email that my wife's pair has been delivered today at my work place...thing is I already got both my pairs in. Let's see what Monday morning has in store for me...hope the duplicate shipping rubbed off on me [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Happened to me too. No extra pair. I think the emails are just delayed..

I just got the same email but no extra pear.

Those green joints might become my new favorites after the belugas. They look super clean although I do miss the stripe and sply 350 branding a little. I think the sply/stripe hides the size tag pretty good. I really don't like how it shows on the outside of the shoe on the cream whites and the upcoming green pair. Still gonna NEED to cop those.
IIm glad they got rid of that ugly *** stripe and letters

Happened to me too. No extra pair. I think the emails are just delayed..

Happened on all my orders lol but still holding out hope! My girl got the email and walked down to the Condo office and it's Sunday....

Nothing there and she wasn't pleased but maybe I'll get lucky? All these other cats getting free pairs! That'd be nice for a change!

Don't use sole protectors, they're super corny. They also decrease grip & tend to make shoes squeak more.

Just wear the shoes.

Send me over the $220 and I'll take your advice on how I keep my shoes. Other than that, I don't want them looking brown. It's a all white shoe so what wrong with wanting them to stay white [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

Don't use sole protectors, they're super corny. They also decrease grip & tend to make shoes squeak more.

Just wear the shoes.

Send me over the $220 and I'll take your advice on how I keep my shoes. Other than that, I don't want them looking brown. It's a all white shoe so what wrong with wanting them to stay white [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

I wasn't the only person to reply telling you how corny sole protectors are. But enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom