ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zyzz!!!!! That **** is liquid gold. I caught my boy's wife doing the same **** at our air bnb @ Coachella. [emoji]128517[/emoji]

And the winner of the most disrespectful friend goes to Zyzz
If the lady wasn't sucking her titty milk in public then she wouldn't have to worry about it being on snapchat 
roll.gif

Lady had to be publicly shamed

Last edited:
Yeezymaker on IG is wildin man.. that is mind blowing this guys really using BASF boost now ..ugh.. stay woke guys! 

mean.gif

Man, my order from YS is at this stage until now.

Received email shipping confirmation on that day as well.

Anyone else having the same issue?

2 other orders is already in the East of USA while this is still stucked.

Yeezymaker on IG is wildin man.. that is mind blowing this guys really using BASF boost now ..ugh.. stay woke guys! 

mean.gif
From what I've heard they just label it as BASF boost, and it's not really BASF

I'm not sure though, I don't follow the rep game all that closely, just look at the repsneakers subreddit every now and then

mean.gif
C'mon man don't buy into these scam artists' BS. There are a ton of rep makers all claiming to use "BASF boost". They're full of it as usual.

That being said, the rep factories are making their own pretty convincing boost nowadays. It's just not coming from BASF.

C'mon man don't buy into these scam artists' BS. There are a ton of rep makers all claiming to use "BASF boost". They're full of it as usual.

That being said, the rep factories are making their own pretty convincing boost nowadays. It's just not coming from BASF.
I'm just using it for education..

I'd love a pair of Zebras but no way in hell am i risking it.. too many scumbags out there...this guy apparently has his own shoe factory ..im sickkkk!!!!! lol 

Tried to go back a couple of pages to see if anyone is having delivery issues and saw YS is having a tough time making deliveries on time.

However, I'm having trouble with my Yeezys being delivered on time with an order through Adidas.com. Anyone having similar issues?

When I track the order through my phone, it shows the last activity in South Carolina (FedEx) since May 4 with an updated delivery date of May 11 (Original expected delivery date was May 5). In Southern California as a reference.

When I track the order on Adidas.com on my laptop, it shows "delivery failed".

Any thoughts/suggestions? Should I wait until May 11 and then call after if there is no activity? Any chance they will cancel my order even if I got the confirmation email and my credit card was charged already through PayPal?

Thanks for your input!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom