ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that the app it's self wont tell you if you were able to reserve a pair. I think you'll just click on a size then later on get an email stating "congrats you were able to reserve a pair..."

I wonder how early, because Im in love with that windbreaker... I know Im different, because everyone else seems to hate it.
your in love with it?

really?

a paper thin windbreaker with Yeezy branding on the sleeve?

Last edited:
Trying to backtrack how quick I was to sign up for tickets :lol:

I think I was late seeing it though.... Oh well

I Was super late and able to enter the sweepstakes, I work tomorrow and I Would love to know today if I won :frown:

Haven't got a confirmation yet :/ and if anyone in San Diego has you mind sharing the theater location? My guess is Hazard Center

From the detailed information and rules of the participation of the movie theater screening:

" For each city where the Live Broadcast will occur, the first twenty (20) individuals who successfully submit an entry to attend the Live Broadcast will be eligible to receive one (1) complimentary tyvek windbreaker jacket (the “Jacket”) (A.R.V. $20.00), while supplies last."

That means the windbreaker will be for general sale when the collection releases. If this price is an indication for the rest of the collection, it will be affordable.

From the detailed information and rules of the participation of the movie theater screening:

" For each city where the Live Broadcast will occur, the first twenty (20) individuals who successfully submit an entry to attend the Live Broadcast will be eligible to receive one (1) complimentary tyvek windbreaker jacket (the “Jacket”) (A.R.V. $20.00), while supplies last."

That means the windbreaker will be for general sale when the collection releases. If this price is an indication for the rest of the collection, it will be affordable.
It looks affordable. 

I'm thinking that the app it's self wont tell you if you were able to reserve a pair. I think you'll just click on a size then later on get an email stating "congrats you were able to reserve a pair..."

Nope. ever since the introduction of the app, there were photos directly from the app download showing a confirmation screen of your reservation as well as a notification saying you can not switch sizes. I think thats the main reason why its called CONFIRMED, you confirm your size and reservation directly on the app.

it did say Complimentary, not limited only to the show. Nice catch. Only thing is that this windbreaker has the fashion show details stamped on. If these do hit retail, I hope they make it better quality. I can see why this free complimentary jacket looks so cheap.

It looks affordable. 

What you did.. I seent it.

View media item 1397656
sorry for double posting, I'm on mobile.

Last edited:

your in love with it?

really?

a paper thin windbreaker with Yeezy branding on the sleeve?
Sorry I forgot I have to get your approval before I can like something dad.... I apologize... 
tired.gif

No USA confromattions yet? Damn how long they expect people to wait for a short video I imagine at a likely downtown location within working hours? I answered within 45 seconds for Seattle. Would like to get a free jacket but was hoping for something more, like a guaranteed shot at the 3s.

No USA confromattions yet? Damn how long they expect people to wait for a short video I imagine at a likely downtown location within working hours? I answered within 45 seconds for Seattle. Would like to get a free jacket but was hoping for something more, like a guaranteed shot at the 3s.
I believe they will hand out vouchers to purchase a pair of the Yeezy Boosts. Just my thought though.

Again I doubt they're gonna give out free [emoji]127824[/emoji]. There's hundreds of spots for each city.

Yea that would be real nice man. I don't imagine the video being long. I don't really dress super hype beast so if I get a confirmation I might stick out a lil bit, but who gives a f***. And I know some hype beast kids will show up crazy early for the jackets.

I thaught He meant vouchers to buy them at retail. Skip the hype. Not for free

Last edited:
Yea that would be real nice man. I don't imagine the video being long. I don't really dress super hype beast so if I get a confirmation I might stick out a lil bit, but who gives a f***. And I know some hype beast kids will show up crazy early for the jackets.

I thaught He meant vouchers to buy them at retail. Skip the hype. Not for free
I didn't mean for free. I meant to purchase them at reatil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom