ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dig those season 2 boots.. If they about 500-600 ill probably scoop

They'll probably be closer to $1k. I'm just guessing that based on the fact that they'll be made in Italy using premium materials without adidas' help.

I'd be surprised if they weren't at least $200 more than the 950s.

Can I get a LC please? Much appreciated, hoping to finally cop this pair. Some light glare on the photos unfortuanately.

When you kids gonna start doing some homework. Before people were asking for LC on the most obvious Fakes, now its EVERY SHOE.

For Future REFERENCE this is "LEGIT" Boost.

Seems like he is making his own brand now and a year or so he won't be working with adidas

It looks like sooner than later...I'm surprised this hasn't been a bigger topic. He has mentioned this was the goal, yet it would take some time. If the shoes are made in Italy these will retail for resale money. As far as the Boost tech that the sneakers have, will they no longer have it after the fact? Or will adidas allow Yeezy to use it and the primeknit as part of their deal? Very interesting developments.

It looks like sooner than later...I'm surprised this hasn't been a bigger topic. He has mentioned this was the goal, yet it would take some time. If the shoes are made in Italy these will retail for resale money. As far as the Boost tech that the sneakers have, will they no longer have it after the fact? Or will adidas allow Yeezy to use it and the primeknit as part of their deal? Very interesting developments.
His sneakers will still be adidas. But boots and clothing will not. When he signed with adidas it was primarily for sneakers, they just allowed him to create clothes cause that was the "bait" so to say.

His sneakers will still be adidas. But boots and clothing will not. When he signed with adidas it was primarily for sneakers, they just allowed him to create clothes cause that was the "bait" so to say.
Do you know how long is his contract with adidas? I'm sure in the long run is to move away and be his own entity

****, I have SATs the 5th. Might have to pass on the all black 750s. Hopefully they fix the zipper issue and hype isn't as high

still no pic confirmation or email from GOAT * ******** APP. what about the guy who said "  buy them for 1,200 and tell them you got the black Friday version and it redirected you ? still nothing ........I ordered shoes from hanon and sneakersandstuff i have to pay duty correct? and how to i go about that and how much is it 

He refused to. Smh type of sellers. 
red flag my man

if I was gonna sell something for 3x the price, damm sure I'm gonna take and send you hi-res pix! 

screw that lazy bum! 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom