ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
indifferent.gif

i wont tell you twice

let me know if you want to start posting/comparing paychecks and we will see who really is the broke boy in here

you starting something you won't win lil guy

and just lmao @ that irrelevant unknown poverty location
Post it please. We all want to see.

If you're not gonna show Paychecks, please take to DM. Thread's already cluttered with LCs & wacky rumor trolling.

Last edited:
Got a notification from Goat to go get the Moonrocks..thought I actually won the raffle for a minute....clicked and its still normal price lol
Not getting  any notification from them  until Tom  by  5pm pst.

Last edited:

Ovo prices have crashed everywhere....  Goat is overpriced   it will hit lower than that 
yeah it was just funny to see it in action through their notifications. like, literally seeing the price fall within a span of hours.

GOAT will email if you win the raffle with a link to cop the shoes. According to them 30k were after the yeezys on black friday, not expecting much. I went ahead and entered for the OVOs and flyknit racers too cause why not.. 

GOAT will email if you win the raffle with a link to cop the shoes. According to them 30k were after the yeezys on black friday, not expecting much. I went ahead and entered for the OVOs and flyknit racers too cause why not.. 
Damn. They said there were 30k people tryna get the Yeezys?????? 
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom