ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also departed Memphis 4:50PM

Scheduled Delivery: Todays date by 8pm.

ADC purchase, going to East Coast.

Even Flights take 3hours, so Its safe to say this will be arriving tomorrow.

Never have I refreshed tracking info soooo much.

Crossing my fingers since it is peak season, and drivers/workers are working 14+ hour days.

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal  

Quote:

Originally Posted by ejkaaz23  

I called my local shoe palace in San Jose about the yeezy release. They Hung up the phone right away smh. [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Go in there and ask who hung up on you
and say it wit ya chest

Cleveland?
nthat.gif

This is the most we've ever had. What do you mean only 3 stores
I know right, city of cleveland gets no love. At least we have LeBron

word on the street is its cancellation szn. i would keep an eye on any unshipped order from adc.

these colorways follow the nike yeezy color popularity

black pinks>zen grey>tan(who wants these?)
solar 2>plat white grey 2>red oct 2
750 black>750 grey/lbrown>?>pb 350>td 350 or mr 350>tan 350

Last edited by a moderator:
Confirmed app went live today while I was sleeping lol. I laughed 
i kept checking all day. I pick my phone up (dont look at it) i hear alarms going off in the basement at my job. So i run down to the boilers and one is backfiring and smoke is billowing from the louvers on the other one. I do everything i have to do and i am drenched with sweat. I go upstairs, grab my phone and look at the screen and it says "you are in range" or whatever so i get very happy. not 20 seconds later it reloaded "reservations are closed" i check twitter and when the boilers were going bananas in the basement it had just went live. that is the type of day I had...lol 

got a NYC confirmed reservation, but will be out of the country on the 29th. adidas store said no way i'm getting the pair - would need a guy there w/ my phone and ID (had a doppleganger who'll go with my ID but can't go out of country w/out my phone so its a bust). the struggle is real.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom